14

Dawktrap pov
I just sat in the room I ran too I didn't know what I should do during this but sit down and do nothing "first panic dies then glamrock hopefully Darko doesn't"I say to myself as I wait to see if anyone will come and say that this guy is gone and isn't trying to take me somewhere.

Will pov
I kept my arms wrapped around Darko as tears went down my face "no"I said "don't do this please don't die I can't lose you"I say as I finally let go of him but stayed on my knees next to him "if I didn't come to check on him this wouldn't of happened"I said "well if it isn't Will"I heard someone say "at this point I really don't care just kill me already"I said as just kept looking at Darko "why would you want me to kill you exactly"he said in a confused voice as he turned my head around so he could see my face "everyone I love is dead so what's the point"I said as he went onto his knees and just wrapped his arms around me I just went into more tears I have no clue why but it felt nice to have someone hug me even if it's a guy that just killed my friends.

Virus pov
I have kill him I know that but something is just stopping me from doing it I have no clue what is but something is stopping me from doing it maybe I just feel bad or it't just because he asked me to kill him one of those two I just sat their with my arm wrapped around him as he just cried I really didn't know what to say to comfort him so I hugged him it was the only thing that came to mind "VIRUS" someone said causing me and Will to look up and there was my partner and friend glitch standing right in front of us "what"I said annoyed that he snapped me out of my thoughts me and Will both got up and looked at him "well I was wondering if you wanted a bagel"he said "how many times do I have to tell you I don't want bagels"I said as Will just watched.

Glitch pov
Why does virus never want bagels bagels are delicious.

Will pov
I watched as Virus and his friend just talked then my vision started to get blurry and head started to hurt then everything went black.

Virus pov
Me and glitch were just talking until Will fell right into my arms me and glitch looked at each confused of why he passed out glitch brushed it off thinking that Will was just tired but Will didn't look or act tired so I don't think that's the case I laid Will on the couch then I sat down next to glitch who fell asleep with his head on my shoulder "why didn't you kill the blonde hair guy"somebody said I looked up to see malahare "because I wanted to spare him"I said as they started to come closer to me and grabbed me by my jacket "listen to what I say very clearly"they said as tears formed in my eyes "I tell you to do something and you do it you can't spare people if I don't tell you to okay"they said as they held my jacket even tighter "y-yes boss"I managed to stutter out then they dropped me back onto the couch and left I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs and then buried my face into my legs and silently cried.