16

Will pov
"Where am I"I said as my eyes opened to see that I'm no longer at Charlie's house but somewhere else then I heard footsteps "WHO'S THERE"I yelled as I tried to get up but I couldn't I was stuck I looked down to see that I was tied to a chair "calm down Will"a familiar voice said then someone walked in front of me and realized who it was it was Igor but something was off about him he had blood dripping down his mouth, nose, and other parts of his face he also had one white wing and the other one was blue  "your here for your own good Will"he said "are the others here"I ask as I finally calm down a bit "no just me"
He said looking down "why are they not here but you are"I asked "Euria wants revenge cause she doesn't know that it wasn't Charlie, Dallin barely remembers a thing cause he was stabbed in the head, Bonecage is honestly the same except for the fact he's still somewhat shocked about what happened, Vinny reluctantly helps Euria with her plan, Russell just avoids all of us, Lewis, Kelly, and Darko are pretty upset about all of this, and I was kicked out of the group"he said as I just went in shock I didn't know what to even say "Your probably wondering why I was kicked out of the group"he said as he walked closer to me "yeah"I say quietly "Euria kicked me out cause I didn't want revenge on Charlie"he said as he untied me from the chair once he finally got me untied I got up and hugged him he stood there for a minute or two then hugged me back once we finally stopped hugging Igor grabbed something out of his pocket "I think I have a way to split Virus from Charlie"he said as he laid a sheet of paper on to a table "what is it"I said walking over to the table "Darko did something that gave him a connection to you which means you can use his powers"he said "okay but that doesn't tell me what to do"I said "if you attack him with the correct power you could possibly split the two but you might get hurt in the process"he said with a sigh at the end "if it can get Charlie back I'll do it"I said looking up from the paper to look at him "the chances of you getting hurt are pretty high"he said "that's fine I just want Charlie back"I say "good luck"he said as he left the room then I left too.

Glitch pov
As I was walking around looking for dawktrap like virus wanted then I heard something or someone in one of the rooms so I go in to the room and there he is looking like he was trying to find something "hello"I say causing him to turn around and once he saw me he froze I walk over to him and grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out of the room shockingly he didn't put up a fight "got him"I say as approach virus "perfect"he said as he turned around and faced me then I gave him dawktrap and he still didn't put up a fight "BOSS"virus yelled then realized the way dawktrap flinched when virus yelled I brushed it off thinking that he just didn't expect for him to yell then boss appeared "got him boss" virus said as he handed dawktrap to malahare "perfect"malahare said with a smile then they disappeared with dawktrap "now what"Virus said turning around to look at me "no clue"I said before someone tackled virus.

Virus pov
Me and glitch were talking until someone tackled me to the ground I looked up and it was Will but something was off about him specifically his eyes but I couldn't get a good look at his eyes before he went in for another punch but I blocked it and kicked him in the chest "so you want to fight"I said as I got up "sure whatever get's my friend back"he said also getting up from the floor then I realized he had Darko's eyes just instead of them being black with white pupils they are black with blue pupils instead as I was just starting to think about how that happened he pinned me up against the wall and punched me in the mouth so I just kicked him in the leg but he dodged it then we just looked at each other during this his eyes started to sort of glow then everything flashed white and then he was gone "what the"I said as I ran my hand through my hair then I realized there were two people next to me.

Will pov
Once I did what I was supposed to everything went white and when everything cleared up in my vision I looked up to see not only Virus but Charlie and someone else who looks like Charlie and Virus but Charlie also looked different he had purple and bright green in the tips of his hair, one of his eyes was purple with a bright green swirl in it, he had two small wings that had a purple and green glow to them, and he had Virus's rabbit ears and tail the other guy had blonde hair with purple fading at the ends, one purple eye and the other one was a light yellow, he had a purple bow tie with a light yellow jacket and a black shirt underneath, blue jeans with black shoes, and black horns with matching wings and a demon tail to finish it off "what"I said confused because I thought it would just be Charlie who split from virus not another person too "finally"he said as he floating around and there were glitch particles around him "WILL"Charlie screamed happily and ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me I immediately hugged him back.