78th & Essex

Shanti (in the media)

we walked up to the porch where herb was sitting, smoking a blunt. probably one of many today and probably won't be his last. bibby lul uglass sat on the steps with some thot in between his legs.

"hey lil boy" I said mushing his head going up the stairs

I seen him eyeing India, even though he had a whole girl in between him, nigga basically almost broke his neck tryna look at her, I just laughed.

I walked up to herb and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. he took a long drag from the blunt then passed it. once he blew the smoke out, he acknowledged me.

"wassup bae" he said kissing me

the taste of bud and liquor heavily lingered on his lips.

"who dis?" he asked referring to India

I smiled "this my bestie India"

"aw" he nodded his head "the one you been talm 'bout for the longest and shit"

"yeah her" I giggled

"wassup foe" he said

I slapped his arm and gave him a look.

"what?" he laughed

"hey" India chuckled

"aye bro I'll be back" bibby said taking the girl in the house

Bibby

I took the girl back to the bathroom, she ain't waste no time unbuckling my pants and getting straight to business, I wasn't really planning on fuckin' this girl but the way this head going right now, I just might have to. now a days mfs been tryna get on, they know I got my lul music shit goin' on, so they all want ya boy. but it ain't like I wasn't gettin' hoes before.

I pushed her head farther down, she began to gag, I threw my head back and put my hands behind my head. she went for about another 30, til I finally shot my daycare in her mouth. I got up zipping my pants, as soon as I was about to leave the bathroom, shorty tried to kiss me, I defly wasn't goin, on bro nem. shorty gave good top, prolly the best I had in a while, but I wasn't finna put my lips on ha.

"whatchu' doin' shorty" I said backin' up

"whatchu mean boo" she batted her eyelashes

"forget allat" I said walking out the bathroom

I walked out and herb gave me dap, I gave him a look and we both just started laughing. shanti and her friend gave us a weird look. shanti friend was bad as hell, I ain't even gon' lie. but shorty ain't look like she was that kinda bitch, and I defly ain't finna waste my time tryna get her to just give a youngin' top either.

I sparked up another blunt, that herb had just got done rolling. I took a long drag, letting the smoke just take over my body.

"aye, juvie got a flat?" I asked herb

"shiddd knowing broski he prolly do" he chuckled

"defly need one right now"

"broski when we gon' finish this track?" herb asked

"shiddd man listen" I ran my hand over my face "it ain't there yet"

"I feel you and shit bro, but we pushed this shit back too long"

"nah, mfs can wait. they either want the shit right or not at all" I spoke

"you right, you right" herb said exhaling the smoke then passing it through rotation

India

I just sat listening to herb and his friend talk. I really didn't know what else to do. honestly I wanted to take a hit from the blunt, but I knew once I started I wasn't gonna stop.

"so what's yo name shorty?" the lightskinned one asked

"India"

"aw ok" he said taking a hit from the blunt

"what's your name shorty" I asked

"bibby" he said chuckling

"no for real"

"bibby"

I playfully rolled my eyes and just shrugged him off. his voice was probably the sexiest thing I've ever heard in life, the gruff tone to it, was just like.... yasssssssssss bitch. but he was a player, a hoe, a hood nigga, a wanna be rapper, a I ain't neva gon wife a bitch, etc.... ass nigga, and I knew that.
___________________________
whatcha think? 😜

vote/ comment/share 💗

herb smoke too much?

78th & Essex really be poppin?

bibby a player?