wtf

Bibby

I was coolin wit my bros when my phone went off.

Anastasia- come ova ? 😛

Reply- fa what

Anastasia- to watch netflix and cuddle 😉

Reply- cuddle!? fym cuddle I ain't cuddling shit

Anastasia- omg you so clueless 😒 bibby I'm tryna fuck so you coming or not ?

Reply- ain't gotta tell me twice 😤 I'm omw

I locked my phone, and stood up.

"I'll be back" I said

"where you going broski?" herb asked

"to go dick this bitch down real quick"

herb laughed, "aw shit I see you"

I chuckled and left. I got in my black audi and made my way to Anastasia house.

•••
she grabbed my hand leading me to her room.

"where ya moms at?" I asked

"don't worry about that"

I furrowed my eyebrows "fuck you mean, don't worry about that. if she bust in and we not done, she gon' have to wait til I get my nut"

she giggled "you stupid"

Anastasia use to be a real good girl, basically a nerd. when she started fuckin' 'wit me, that's when things changed. she just be throwin' pussy now. I 'ont feel bad for the way she turned out, cause it ain't my fault. she could've easily said no & changed her ways, but shiddddd if she wanna be a thot, by all means do ya' thang babygirl.

India (in the MM)

Shanti and I decided to go to the mall. I feel like I haven't been shopping in forever so we felt the need to go out and pamper ourselfs.

"look at this!" Shanti cooed

"that is cute!" I responded "but you know ya' baby daddy ain't letting you outta his sight with that"

"girl bye, I do what I want"

"stop it, you know Herbert got you in check" I giggled

she rolled her eyes and gave a faint giggle.

"so when you gon' tell him" I asked looking through the clothes rack.

she sighed "I don't know indi... I don't think ima keep it"

"what!? you know he gon' be hella pissed"

" I don't wanna bring a child into his lifestyle. all the guns, drugs, random bitches.. it just ain't the right time, and as much as I wanna keep this baby. we just can't"

I sighed "your right.. but you should still tell him"

" I will, but enough of this. I came to get away from allat. c'mon before we miss our appointment"

I gave a sly smile then headed to the check out line.

Herb

I was sitting inna car waitin' for my bro doowop to come outta the store. this nigga was takin' foreva. my phone started buzzing, I unlocked it an read the message.

Bre- herb.. I'm pregnant

I look at my phone like this bitch was crazy. shidd I ain't the baby daddy.

Reply- congrats

Bre- fym congrats, you put this baby in me you gon help me take care of it!

Reply- 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bitch im shootin blanks

Bre- I can't tell

Reply- you ont want no baby by me, I'm broke. my dick ain't even that big, let me stop lying 😂 I got asthma! you real fucked up if you bring a kid into this world with asthma, that shit hereditary! and I'm dark skinned you don't want your child being called blacky black, jet black, midnight.

Bre- stop the shit herb, you know this ya damn baby, I've been messing with you for the past 6 months. that'd be crazy if this got out to ya lil wifey now wouldn't it?

Reply- you can't threaten me shorty cause I ain't scared of you. gon head tell ha, she prolly gon mop ya ass up coming at her wit' some crazy shit like that

Bre- she ain't gon touch me

Reply- aight shorty, hop off my line you fuckin goofy 😤

ain't no way in hell thats my damn baby.

"got the shits" doowop said getting in the car

"took you long enough" I scoffed

Bibby

I got up zipping my pants & slipping on my shoes.

"when ima see you again?" Anastasia asked holding the sheet to her chest

"ion know" I spoke plainly

"why you playing me bibby.."

"fuck you mean"

she sighed "when are you gonna ask me to be ya' girl?"

I furrowed my eyebrows "didn't you invite me here just to fuck, now you talm 'bout wifin' you"

"I'm just saying, we been fuckin' around long enough.. I thought you was feelin' me"

I ran my hand over my face "look shorty--"

"let's just try.. I know you like me bibby" she smirked

more like ya' pussy. I mean shorty was bad I'm not gon' front, but I'm iffy.

"I guess"

she smiled widely "I'll see you later?"

"maybe.."

I began walking out the bedroom.

"TEXT ME!" she yelled
•••
I was posted up by the liquor store coolin' where it ain't safe. today was a slow day. got a couple licks, but not enough to satisfy me. I noticed a all black car pulling in, they was lookin' a lil too suspicious for me. sorta looked like them lakeside niggas.

all of a sudden they started bussin'. I put my arms over my head and hid behind the dumpster. mfs started getting out the car so I ran off as fast as I could. I kept running and running til' I finally reached the "trap" house. I busted in trying to catch my breath.

"you good bro?" herb asked looking at me weird "somebody get this nigga some water"

I leaned back on the couch looking at the ceiling still a little out of breath. herb handed me the water and I gulped it.

"it was them lakeside niggas." I said setting the cup down

"whatchu' mean broski, what happened?"

y'all already know herb wasn't fa none. he hear some shit that gotta do wit' a mf close to him and it's bad, he coming for heads.. on foe nem.

"g I was posted up at the liquor store, and all a sudden I seen a black car, lookin' suspicious, den dey got to bussin and I dipped"

herb chuckled devious "these niggas shootin', but ain't gettin' none. just know when herbo come through I'm takin' bodies bitch"

"we onnat now!" I said dapping him up
____________________________
what you think? 😊

when's shanti gonna tell herb?

herb already got another baby?

bibby making girls wifey now?

vote/comment/share 😎