on games pt. 2

India

my eyes widened as bibby walked through the door behind herb. I mentally cursed to myself cause I was tired of seeing this nigga.

"whatchu doing here shorty" he asked plopping next to me

"minding my business" I spoke raising my eyebrow

he threw his arm over my shoulder, receiving various looks from those in the room including myself.

I knew exactly what he was trying to do & I was not going. I removed his arm from around me standing up.

"im out" I said grabbing my things

"let me walk you out" bibby said getting up too

I rolled my eyes clutching my bag next to me. as soon as we stepped foot outside bib pinned me up against the brick building.

"I see we still playing these childish games"

"like I said before, Brandon. I'm coolin" I smiled

"stop fuckin' playin' wit me g" he spoke getting angry

"I'm not playing! you got a whole fuckin' girlfriend, steady tryna talk to me. c'mon now, stupid dummy" I put a hand on my hip "you think mfs is dumb"

"I ain't dumb, fuck is you doing wit durk anyway"

I laughed "who are you!? I can be wit whoever the hell I wanna be wit"

"not at all" he said

"you're not my nigga, therefore I do whatever I want. you got a whole girlfriend fuck is you bothering me for?" and with that I walked off to my car

I drove back to the apartment. lately I've been thinking to get my own.. but I know that'll never happen because I would be bored as shit. plus I love living with shanti.

I got in noticing it was quiet, lil too quiet. I was pretty sure shanti wasn't here. I plopped on the couch sinking in.

Shanti

I pulled out my phone dialing herbs number.

"wassup?" his voice rang through the phone

"where you at?" I asked

"finna stop at the crib, why wassup?"

"I'm on my way" I said hanging up the phone

I drove to herbs apartment. I was literally praying that no one was there. I parked my car along the curb. I got out trying my best to avoid Kryshawn.

"heyyy shanti" he spoke

"what do you want kryshawn" I said annoyed

"see, why everytime we speak you gotta be so rude"

"cause you just tryna get in my pants" I rolled my eyes "let herb find out"

"see we ain't even gotta do allat"

I giggled "bye kryshawn"

I walked up to herbs apartment using my key to get in. it wasn't loud but, the smell of bud lingered the room. although I'm sure that's an everyday thing.

I spotted herb laying down in the bed, I put my bag down and kicked off my shoes. I walked in the room crawling on the bed and I straddled him. his hand rested on my butt.

"herb" I whined

"what I tell you 'bout allat whining and shit"

I bounced up and down on him.

"I need it" I spoke

herb chuckled "what the doctor say?"

"fuck what that doctor said!! doc can't determine when my boyfriend get to dick me down"

herb burst out into laughter

"I'm serious Herbert! I'm sexually deprived.." I crossed my arms against my chest "if you ain't gon give it to me, ima just have to take it"

he bit his lip rubbing on my ass "oh is that right?"

"herb stop playing wit me, you ain't bout to keep shutting me down"

"g you so damn funny" he laughed "you miss daddy dick?"

"see you play too much" I began to get off of him

"I'm just playin baby" he pulled me back

he pulled me down into a kiss. the kiss began to get deeper all for him to pull away.

"what the fuck!?" I spoke

"im sorry bae, I gotta hit the stu"

without another word, I got off of him walking out. last thing I wanna think about is him cheating on me.. but when I'm over here throwing myself at him, that's the only thing I can think..
___________________________
India+Bibby?

Shanti want it that bad?

Herb cheating?

vote/comment/share 😆