NLMB

India

"i miss y'all so much" i spoke to my mom on the phone

"we miss you too baby, you all out there in Chicago just forgetting 'bout us"

i gasped "never that"

she chuckled "i know i know. when you coming back though? you know granny do not want you missing her birthday... she misses you"

"i know! i already got my flight and stuff booked"

"good, well i'll talk to you later, your aunt mimi over here gettin' on my last nerve"

i giggled "ok mommy, love you"

"love you too baby"

i hung up

"love you mommy" someone mocked me

i turned around to see bibby irra ass, i rolled my eyes

"why're you here?"

"stop acting like you ain't wanna see me"

i laughed "i'm not acting, i really don't wanna see yo ass"

he licked his lips "heard you been ridin' round town 'wit durk"

i huffed "brandon for the last time, you are not my man"

i was practically almost whining, i don't know what gave this man the idea that we were a thing.... cause we had sex? no.

i walked back to the room and of course he followed.

"and plus you got ya lil girlfriend" i smirked

"aww you think shit real funny"

i shrugged laughing "i'm just saying ana whatever ain't gon' like you talking to me"

"anastasia" he corrected me "and she not my girlfriend"

i rolled my eyes "for her not to be ya girlfriend, you sholl was feelin' some type way i ain't say her name right"

i folded my arms shifting all my weight to my right leg. bibby smirked. nothing ever came out good when he smirks.

i raised my eyebrow "what?

"you mad?" he said

"of she devil? no."

he stale faced me. bibby bit his bottom lip pushing me back on the bed.

"get off me stupid dummy" i said even though i really didn't want him to

"why you playing india?" he asked seeming genuine

"i'm not, that's you"

"how?

"don't play dumb its not cute" i spoke looking away from him "getcha heavy ass off me"

i pushed him off me sitting up right on my bed.

"that girl is not my girlfriend" he said

"that ain't what she told me"

he pushed me back on my bed once again, creeping in between my legs "fuck what she told you"

i hate looking bibby into his eyes cause they get me everytime, he knows that's my weakness. he pulled my face so that i was now looking at him face to face, eyes to eyes.

without notice he took my breath away, he had slid his hand down to my soft spot caressing it. i threw my head back and dug my nails into his back.