for better or worse

2 weeks later..
Bibby

"she still not talking to him?" I asked India

"nope." she said plainly

with everything that happened with them it really got me thinking about the whole Candy and Anastasia. The way Shanti reacted I could only imagine how India would be.

"what's wrong" she asked rubbing my back

"nothing im straight" I grinned

I turned around pushing her back on the bed. I slowly opened her legs tracing my finger up and down her inner thighs. I gotta use something to get this shit off my mind.

she smiled "no"

I bit my bottom lip "not even for daddy?"

I began tugging on her underwear.

she threw her head back "ugh, you get on my nerves"

I chuckled hovering over her, starting to kiss on her neck. she tugged at my shirt waiting for me to take it off. I lifted my arms as she took my shirt off tossing it to the side.

•••

"you always tricking me into doing stuff" India huffed

"you still talking shit?" I asked "do I need to tear that ass up again?"

"no Brandon, I'm all out of energy. my legs hurt"

I laughed "my bad baby"

"it's not funny" she rolled her eyes "I need to get in the shower and no you cannot join"

I shook my head "that's crazy asl g. why you wanna waste water like that?"

"why you wanna waste water like that" she mocked me "you can wait your turn"

she slowly tried getting out of bed using the support from the night stand I couldn't help but laugh.

"shut the hell up boy" she semi yelled

"you need help? is you gone make it?" I joked

"keep making jokes Brandon. keep on"

I smacked my lips "and what yo lil ass gone do?" she stayed silent "exactly. cause you know I run shit. if I tell you bend that ass over what you gone do?"

"bend that ass over" she bit her bottom lip "faceass shut up"

she waved me off walking to the bathroom. I laughed grabbing my phone checking all the missed notifications I had. of course Twitter and IG was bussin so I went straight to my messages.

herbo🤕😈- aye g where yo ass at?

buckz😷💸- at the crib g, why wassup

herbo🤕😈- yo ass laid up somewhere. bring yo monkey ass to the block man

buckz😷💸- shutcho ass up bitch. I a be on my way in a bit

herbo🤕😈- aight

I locked my phone. I got out of the bed and walked in the bathroom.