Patrick x reader - Halloween Murder?

It was Halloween and you and the Bowers gang were hanging around a nice little bonfire in the junkyard.

You had wanted to go trick or treating, but of course the boys weren't having it.

There was no way you would let that keep you back from dressing up though, so you had put on a complicated skeleton make-up and dressed in a black shirt with bones on it anyways.

The boys made fun of you for it a little but you didn't really mind.

As the evening progressed you guys were getting pretty tipsy, because of course a Halloween Bonfire Night with the Bowers Gang includes alcohol.

You were quietly looking at the starry sky when all of a sudden Patrick asked you "Halloween's perfect to cover murder, don't you think?"

You were a bit startled by the question, but considering it was Patrick it wasn't surprising he was thinking about stuff like that.

Lazily looking over at him you answered "Well, yeah, I guess. But why you asking? You ain't planning on killing anyone tonight, right?"

"Nah just wondering."

"Good, cause I really don't wanna get murdered on Halloween of all days" you said, letting your gaze wander back to the sky.

"What, and getting murdered on any other day wouldn't bother you?" Patrick scoffed.

You let out a quiet laugh.

"Of course it would bother me, dumbass. Just not as much, 'cause Halloween is my favourite Holiday and getting murdered on it would stop me from enjoying it. Like.. even if I could come back as a ghost or somethin' to stay around, the coming Halloweens probably wouldn't bring me as much joy anymore ya know?"

Patrick snorted a laugh. "You're so fuckin' weird, you know that?"

"Of course I'm weird, or do you think someone in their right mind would willingly hang out with you lot?" You grinned in response.

Patrick rolled his eyes. "You hang out with us because you love me."

You gave him a cheeky grin "Maybe."

He leant in to kiss you, but before he could actually meet your lips you pulled away, remembering how long it had took you to put on your makeup.

"You're gonna ruin my make-up Pat.." you whispered.

"I don't fucking care." He said before pulling you close and capturing you in a passionate kiss.