Henry x sister!reader - Innocence

"Bowers!"

You and Henry had been standing around with the guys talking. Now you both turned around and saw your teacher Mrs. Douglas coming towards you, accompanied by a kid you had messed with earlier.

Henry cursed under his breath but you sushed him, whispering "I've got this, just let me do the talking."

Then, putting on your most innocent face, you looked at Mrs. Douglas and asked "Yes, Ma'am?"

"Not you, Y/N. Your brother."

You raised an eyebrow.

She turned to Henry "Apparently you and your friends have been bullying smaller kids once again. Do you have anything to say about what you did to Kevin?"

Before your brother could say anything you asked "Mrs. Douglas, when exactly did this supposed bullying happen?"

"Y/N, I understand that you're trying to defend your friends but it's obvious that Kevin has been pushed around by bigger students. They also called him awful names. He says it was your brother with help from his friends."

"So he says. But I can't quite believe that, so if you could please tell me when this kid was 'bullied', I might be able to tell you where Henry was at that time."

Mrs. Douglas gave in and told you the incident had happened just at the beginning of lunch break, which was almost over now.

You smiled at her. "Well, Ma'am, in that case it's impossible that Henry and the others did this. They were here with me the whole time."

"Oh." The teacher looked surprised, but she seemed to believe you. She turned to the kid and asked "Kevin, did you lie to me?"

"No! I swear! It was Bowers and his sister with their friends."

Mrs. Douglas frowned, obviously the boy had failed to mention you had been there too until now. Meanwhile you gasped theatrically, trying to look as offended as you could.

"I- I'm sorry?! Did you just accuse me of being a bully?"

The boy, knowing exactly that you were the liar and not him, actually had to audacity to answer "Damn right, that's what you are!"

Before the situation could escalate Mrs. Douglas interrupted, saying "Don't be silly, out of all my students Y/N is the kindest and politest and she certainly would never do such a thing as pick on younger students. Now tell me, who really pushed you around? Or did you just fall down and think this would a good way to get attention?"

While she was saying this you tugged at Henry's arm to get his attention and motioned for him and the guys to follow you. You had gotten out of this situation, you did not want to stay around and risk being dragged into it again.

When you were at a safe distance you all started laughing and Henry high-fived you.

"I can't believe she actually believed you." Henry grinned.

"I don't know what you mean, Henry. After all I'm such a good and polite girl and would never pick on younger students." You tried to keep a straight face while saying this, but broke out laughing in the end. The guys laughed along.

"You're a brilliant liar is what you are."

You smirked. "I know, it's a talent."
And with a glance at Patrick you added "And being nice to the teachers also helps make them believe me, remember that next time you get the urge to call me a teacher's pet for being polite."