Chapter 1

Clarke's P.O.V

When I wake up I'm with him, the love of my life Bellamy Blake. As I lay here awake next to him I think of how lucky I am to have someone as amazing as him. He's so beautiful when he sleeps I can't help but stare.

"Bell baby wake up" I say after staring at him for a while "We need to go now if we want to find food for the rest of our tribe"

"Alright ,alright I'm up" He said "Hey Clarke is Raven ok?"

"Yeah she's fine or so she says" I tell him and he doesn't say anything else after that.

Almost a week ago Raven was shot. We can't take the bullet out because it's to close to her spine. If we can't take the bullet out she won't be able to walk, but if somehow we could find a way to get the bullet out without her dying she would be able to walk again.

Bellamy's P.O.V

"Come on Clarke, we need to go now." She just says "Ok I'm coming"

We walked for about a half hour we finally found a non mutated deer. I don't think it's big enough for all of us back at camp, so we picked it up and kept walking. I guess Clarke caught me staring when she asked. "Why are you staring at me Bellamy?"

"Because I think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on" I was getting butterflies now "Princess I think we are good together. You know when you get that feeling in the pit of your stomach like something is meant to be?"

"Yeah I guess, I mean yeah why? Is that how you feel about me?" Clarke asks.

"Of course I do Clarke, you and work can't you feel it? I hope she feels the same way.

"Yeah I think we work really well together." She said. A huge weight is lifted of of my shoulders now.

Clarke's P.O.V

I can't believe it we actually work together. Me and Bellamy Blake, the extremely gorgeous Bellamy Blake.

"Hey Clarke I think we should keep seeing each other, you know like for real. What do do you think?" He asks, he sounds a bit nervous.

"Um yeah we should make this official" I say, now I'm getting butterflies. "Hey Bellamy" I say and before he can say anything I run to him and hug him so tightly I'm afraid I might suffocate him. Then I did it I pushed my lips against his and kissed him long and hard. He kissed he back and then told me to follow him and so I did.