Chapter 6

Bellamy's P.O.V

"What do we have to do at camp?" I ask kind of annoyed that we have to leave. "We have to finish building our broken wall." She tells me as she puts her boots back on.

We walk back to camp and Jasper and Octavia were working on cutting wood for the wall. "Hey O, how much is left to do for the wall?" Clarke asks Octavia. "We're almost done cutting all the wood we need. Then Finn and Jasper are going to help build the wall." Octavia says.

"Ok guys thanks for helping out." I say as I start walking to my tent. The grounders need to learn that we know when they are watching us. Clarke and I as leaders need to teach the people how to watch for grounders.

Clarke's P.O.V

"Hey Monty how long does it take to make your moonshine?" I ask Monty as I walk into the drop ship. "Um about 4 or 5 days why?" Monty says. "We're going to have a party next week to celebrate our survival for 3 months on the ground." I tell him. "Okay I'll start some tonight and it should be ready by then." He tells me. "Okay, thanks Monty."

I go to help Octavia with the wall and she asks "Hey Clarke what's going on between you and my brother?" And I say "Just come with me and I'll tell you. "

I bring her to my tent so no one can here us. "Okay so what do you want to know?" I ask her. "I want to know what's going on with you guys." She says and I think she might freak out if I tell her. "Um well I guess we're kind of together. Like really together." I tell her and she just sits there and stares at me.

"Wait you're serious right? She asks me. "Yeah I'm serious." I tell her. "But I thought you two hated each other." She says calmly but inside I know she's probably freaking out. "Well we did hate each other until I kissed him in the woods one day when we went to find food. I guess it kind of just happened." I tell her in a tone that's trying to calm her down and still spill my secrets to her.

"It's okay Clarke I'm okay with you being with Bellamy. I mean he's my brother and I want him to be happy and I like you as a friend Clarke and if you make him happy then I'm happy for you guys." She says and she hugs me. "Thanks for listening and supporting me Octavia" and I hugged her back.

"Ok let's go tell Bellamy I know that you guys are together." She says and I don't really like the idea of him finding out she knows but I think he'll be ok with just her knowing. "Ok we can tell him you know but just if you promise me that you won't tell anyone else." I tell her as we walk to Bellamy's tent. "Alright, alright I won't tell anyone I promise." She says and I choose to believe her because she is really good at keeping secrets because up on the ark she had to hide under the floor boards most of her life.

She had to hide because on the ark it was against the rules to have two children. Once they found out that her mom had two kids they floated her. When they float someone they put them in a chamber and suck them into outer space. My father was floated for trying to find information that they didn't want him to know. That's where I got my watch I wear everyday.

When we get to Bellamy's tent he is laying down on his makeshift bed. "Hey Bellamy can we talk to you about something?" I ask kind of nervous. "Yeah what is it? He asks. "I know about you two being together." Octavia just blurts out but not loud enough for people outside to hear. "And are you ok with this? He asks Octavia. "Of course I am. If you're happy I'm happy for you." She tells him. "Alright so you don't care that your best friend and your brother are dating?" Bellamy asks Octavia. "I'm totally cool with it." She says.