Chapter 7

Bellamy's P.O.V

I'm so happy Octavia isn't mad that Clarke and I are together. Clarke is the only other person that makes me happy other than Octavia. When Finn hurt Clarke like he did when Raven came to earth I wanted to kill him.

Finn fell in love with Clarke when he knew he had another girlfriend on the ark. So when Raven came to earth Finn pretty much was just like 'See ya later Clarke'. He broke Clarke's heart.

Clarke's P.O.V

I want to sleep so badly but I need to help with supplies. I walk to Bellamy's tent so I can talk to him about what just happened with Octavia. "Hey Bell can we talk about what had just happened?" I ask as I walk into his tent.

"Yeah, I'm surprised she was so cool with it." He says as he sits up. "Yeah I thought she would freak out but she just was so cool with it." I tell him as I sit down next to him on his makeshift bed.

Bellamy's P.O.V

"Clarke I think we still need to keep it a secret to the rest of camp. I mean just for now until we can get everything under control." I say. "Yeah I think that is a good idea for now anyways." Clarke says as she moves closer to me and whispers "Do we have time to sneak away for a little bit?" And I whisper back "I think we can get away with leaving for just a little while."

We sneak away to our secret safe house. We get down into the safe house and I whisper against Clarke's neck "I love you Clarke." and she just says " I know you do but I love you more."

Clarke just makes me so happy. "I'm ready" she says. I kiss her neck and she throws her head back without control. She starts to lift up my shirt and kisses my neck. I take off her shirt and kiss her shoulders sending shivers down her spine.

"Hey Bell wait I think I heard somebody outside hurry up and give me my shirt please." Clarke says and she looks a little scared and also mad at the same time. "Are you sure you heard someone?" I ask. "Yes I'm positive. Somebody's out there."

Of course just my luck right when things were getting hot someone has to be right above the safe house Clarke and I escape to, to be alone. "Ok be calm and wait it out." I tell Clarke in a calm relaxed voice.

Clarke's P.O.V

"Ok but only for a little while and then we need to see what's going on." I tell Bellamy as I hug him close to me. I love the feel of his warm body against mine.

"I don't here them anymore I think we're safe." Bellamy says and gets up. "Ok we can go up in a minute." I tell him. "Come on we need to go back to camp. We'll find time to come back soon." He says.

We walk back to camp and pretty much stayed quiet. I walked over to talk to Raven. "Hey Raven we need to get people to watch camp because I think they the grounders are planning something." I tell her. "Ok I can help find people to watch camp." Raven says as she loads her gun. "I think Jasper and Octavia can help watch camp.

"Hey Octavia can you watch camp tonight I think we are being stalked by grounders." I tell Octavia. "Alright can Jasper help too?" She asks. "That would be great if you could get him to help." I say.