Chapter 2

Bellamy's P.O.V

I bring Clarke to the safe house she showed me a few weeks back so we could be alone. "Do you really want this?" Clarke asks. "Do you really want us to be together Bell?"

"Are you serious Clarke of course I do." Why would she ask me this when she knows I'm completely up to it."Well I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do Bellamy." She says I know how bad she wants this to be real and to me it is.

"Of course I want this how could you say that I wouldn't want us to happen, because I do and I think this is real." I say as convincing as possible because I really mean what I say. Then Finn comes barging into the safe house ruining my chance to really talks to Clarke.

"What do you want Finn? Can't you see we're busy here?!" Clarke said really annoyed by him being here. "I was just looking for you guys and I thought you would be here. Wait, what's going on with you guys?"

Clarke's P.O.V

"We were just planning how we were going to keep people at camp calm about the grounders wanting war against us" I lied right through my teeth I hope Finn believes me. "Are you serious you guys they are freaking out back at camp and Raven isn't looking to good."

"Okay we're going back with you, come on we need to go now if Raven is worse." Bellamy said and we knew to listen to him. "Come on let's go." I say and we head out.

We walk for like 20 minutes in silence but Bellamy breaks the vileness by asking "How bad is Raven? Is she staying hydrated and staying in bed?"

"She isn't looking to good but I've been making her drink a lot of water and making her stay in bed." Finn says and I think he is scared for Raven. After all he loves her right.

After that the rest of the walk to camp was silent. We finally made it to camp and they opened the gate for us. Everyone was freaking out about the grounders declaring war on us. I think everything will be okay if Bellamy has a plan. Ugh just thinking about Bellamy makes my heart skip a beat. But Bellamy always has a plan to keep us all safe. To keep me safe. I don't know how he stays so strong when inside I'm breaking for the people afraid of the grounders.

We will all be okay. I just know it, that we can win if we try our hardest to beat the grounders. We are stronger than the think we are. The grounders think we are weak and I don't think we are weak. We can settle this war once and for all if Bellamy and I come up with a good plan. Bell and I can keep everyone safe I just know we can do it.