Chapter 3

Bellamy's P.O.V

I went with Finn to go check on Raven. She doesn't look so good. She's pale, her lips blue, and she looked awful to say the least. I think Clarke will be able to help her, she can help anyone.

"Hey Raven how you feelin?" Finn asks. "I've been better Finn. Hey, Bellamy" Raven says. "Hey Raven. I'm going to get Clarke to see if she can help you. Here drink this."I say as I handed some water.

I went to find Clarke. It wasn't that hard, she was in the drop ship sleeping on the table. "Hey Clarke wake up." I say and that's all it takes to wake her up, she's kind of a light sleeper. "Hey Bell what's up?" She asks kind of sleepy sounding. She looks so cute when she wakes up.

"Raven is not looking so good. Maybe you should think of trying to get that bullet out of her back. We kind of need her to help us with bullet making." I say. We really do need Raven. "Okay, but I'm gonna need your help." She says.

"Alright let's get what you need and let's go. I hope she can make it through surgery." I say. I think Raven will be okay she is really strong.

Clarke's P.O.V

I find the medical supplies I need but we don't have any anesthesia to put Raven out with but I can find people to hold her down. "Hey Bell can you get Jasper and Octavia to help hold Raven down? I'm going to talk to Raven see if she's up for the surgery." I'm about to leave when Bellamy says "Okay Clarke I'll go find them."

I go to Raven's tent and ask her if she's ready to get that bullet out of her back. She just tells me "Yeah if it means I can walk again." And I tell her "I think you will be able to walk again if everything goes as planned."

Bellamy comes back with Jasper and Octavia. "Alright, who's ready to get the bullet out of Raven's back?" I ask and I think they are ready. "Alright Bellamy hold down her shoulders, Jasper and Octavia hold down her legs."

I start by making a small incision on her lower back and she cries out in pain. I can see the bullet. I use my forceps to take out the bullet. I sewed the wound closed with some thin wire because we don't have a needle and thread. The surgery was finally over and I put some red seaweed on Raven's wound to help with the healing process.

"Okay Raven we're here I will stay with you tonight and monitor you." I say. The color in her lips is coming back. "Do you need anything?" I ask. "Yeah some water please." She says. "Bellamy go get her some water please."

A few minutes later Bellamy came back with some water for Raven. "Here drink this." He told her. "Thank you Bellamy." Raven says. "You're welcome now get some rest." Bellamy tells Raven.

Bellamy's P.O.V

Clarke is so strong for everyone. She got the bullet out of Raven's back and saved her life. That is the reason I like her so much, because she is strong. I think about her all of the time. Her beautiful long blonde hair, her amazing aqua eyes. Just everything about her is perfect. When I close my eyes to go to sleep I see her with all of her perfection.

I slow fell asleep wondering how Clarke and I will be together and also be the leaders to the 100.

Clarke's P.O.V

I wake up in Raven's tent and she was already awake. Jasper and Octavia are here as well talking to Raven. " Hey guys. Hey Raven how are you feeling?" I ask. "I feel way better without that thing in my back. Thank you so so much Clarke for getting the bullet out. I don't know how I will ever repay you." She says, I'm so glad she's doing ok. "I'm glad to here you're doing okay Raven and you don't have to repay me for anything. We need you around here to help us and you can repay me by doing what you do best and make some bullets when you're better."