Chapter 5

Clarke's P.O.V

Raven and I have been looking for Finn for about an hour now and we haven't found him yet but we haven't given up hope. We have to find him for Raven's happiness. She really loves him more than I ever did. We hear yelling from far away and Raven and I start running as fast as we can toward the sound.

"Raven I think it might be Finn yelling for us." I tell her but I don't think she is listening. "I know it's him Clarke. I just know." She says and we continue running toward the sound.

We finally reach Finn and he was holding his leg and crying out in pain. "Finn what happened are you okay?" I ask him. "No, I was stabbed in the leg by someone but I couldn't see who. I need stitches Clarke." He answers.

"Okay Raven help me walk him backs to camp and into the drop ship." I say as I help Finn up and Raven helps. "You need stitches Finn. You will be ok." I tell Finn and I really want him to know that he's going to be okay.

Raven's P.O.V

"It's okay baby, like Clarke said you're gonna be okay." I tell Finn I hope he can be strong. "I know, I know I'll be okay." Finn says he's stronger than everyone thinks he is. "We're almost back to camp where can help you with your leg." I say as I continue to walk with Clarke and Finn to camp.

Finally we reach camp and Clarke and I bring Finn into The drop ship. "Hey Clarke is there anything I can do to help you with Finn?" I ask, I really want to help Clarke fix the love of my life's leg. "Uh, yeah you can help me sterilize the wound." Clarke says and I ask. "Okay then, what do we need to sterilize it?" And she tells me "I need really hot water and red seaweed tea please."

I go get what Clarke said to get to sterilize Finn's leg. "Alright let's get started, hand me the hot water and a rag." Clarke says. I hand her a water soaked rag and she pats down the wound and Finn winces in pain. "Now the tea please." I give her the tea and she tells Finn to drink it and he does. Clarke stitches up his leg and tells him to sleep and for me to watch him for the night. "So he should be fine in the morning, right?" I ask when Finn drifts off to sleep. "Yeah he should be good as new by tomorrow morning."

Bellamy's P.O.V

I wake up in my tent after a really good dream about Clarke and I. I want to go see Clarke. I need to go see Clarke. I find her in her tent drawing on the side of her desk with some charcoal that Finn found her. "Hey whatcha drawing there?" I ask. Her drawings are quite amazing. "I don't know what it is really." My princess replies.

"So I've been thinking. We should go for a walk in the woods alone so we could talk about stuff." I say as I go up to her and kiss her neck. "Okay let's go. Now." She says determined to be alone with me.

We walk to the safe house to be alone where no one can find us. "Now that we're alone we can" Clarke was saying and before she can finish her sentence in kiss her hard and passionately. I bite her lip begging for entrance and she immediately grants it. I love the feel of her lips against mine. It's like our lips were meant to lock.

I lift her up onto the desk and against the wall while never once taking my lips away from hers. She starts to pull off my shirt and I pull off hers as we only take our lips away from each other's to take our shirts off.

I bring her over to the bed and continue kissing her soft lips. "I need you now." She says almost breathless. "I'm ready for you" She whispers against my ear. I obey my beautiful princess. "Okay princess tell me to stop if I hurt you." I say.

Clarke's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning in the safe house bed with Bellamy sleeping so soundly. Last night was amazing. I never thought I would ever be with someone so amazing like Bellamy Blake.

"Hey baby, wake up." I say and he wakes up and looks at me and asks. "Hey princess, how long have you been awake?" And I say "Long enough to see how cute you are when you sleep."

"We need to get back to camp before people start the wonder where we are." I say still a little bit sleepy. "Why can't we just stay in bed all day?" Bell asks. "Because we have responsibilities as leaders of the camp." I answer him and he looks annoyed. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask him. "Nothing I just wish I could be with you all day long without responsibilities back at camp." He answers.

"I wish I could stay in bed with you all day too but I have to go check on Finn's leg. But we can come back later and be together like we were last night" I say and he just sighs and says. "Okay we can go back to camp if you promise me that we can come back the next time we're not so busy." And I just say "I promise we will come back the next time we're not so busy"