Forever

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for making you wait so long. I've been in a writing slump on this story. I haven't been watching The 100. I know, I know I'm bad but I've been so busy with my other stories and school. I will try to find more Time to continue this story because I've hit 1k read. This might be the last real chapter on this story. I might turn it into one shots. Thanks so much guys. Much love, Adrianna. XX

~~~Time skip to the wedding~~~

I wake up and see Bellamy sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Why are you watching me sleep Bell?" I ask still waking up.

"Because you are so cute when you sleep." He says.

I smile and say in a sarcastic tone. "Ha ha, I'm not cute."

"Yes you are. Now get ready for today. " He says.

I smile and say. "I can't wait to be married to you Bellamy."

"Well I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Clarke Blake." He says and kisses me on the forehead and leaves my tent.

Raven comes in and sits down next to me. "You ready for your big day?" She asks.

I nod and say. "Yeah I'm just nervous that's all."

"Okay well let's get you ready to walk down that aisle." Raven says and as if on cue Octavia comes in.

"Let's go. I can't believe I'm finally going to have a sister." Octavia says half squealing.

I laugh at her and get up.

"C'mon let's go get ready." Raven says.

The three of us head over to Octavia's tent.

Octavia did my hair and Raven did my makeup.

I don't have a wedding dress but I put on the nicer shirt I have. The girls made me a flower crown and put it onto my head.

"Okay I'm going to go to the drop ship now so you can walk down the aisle." Octavia says.

I nod already feeling the nerves. Am I having second thoughts. No I can't be Bellamy is the love of my life. I'm ready for this.

"You ready for me to walk you out?" Raven asks. I nod and we link arms and walk out of Octavia's tent.

People were standing around and Raven and I walked into the drop ship and I see Bellamy's face light up. I smile at him and continue walking up to him.

When Raven and I get up to Bellamy, she let's me go and I stand in front of him. I love you, I mouth to him. I love you, he mouths back.

Monty married the two of us. We recited our vows.

Monty said. "Do you Bellamy Blake take Clarke Griffin to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Bellamy smiles and says. "I do."

Monty continues. "And do you Clarke Griffin take Bellamy Blake to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I say happily.

"Well in that case I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." Monty says to Bellamy.

"My pleasure." Bellamy says before cupping my cheeks in his hands and tilting my head up to his and kissing me.

It was pure bliss knowing I'm now married to the only person who I would want to spend the rest of my life with. It was like everyone else around us disappeared in the moment.

We pull away and I'm sure that the both of us have the biggest smiles of life.

Everyone clapped and cheered for the both of us. We smiled at them.

When it started to get dark out we started a huge fire and we all drank Monty's moonshine.

As everyone started to go back to their tents to go to sleep Bellamy and I decided to go to the top of the drop ship where no one can get in or hear us.

"I'm so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you Bellamy." I say and hug my arms around his waist.

"Forever Princess." He says and I smile up at him.

He puts his hand under my chin and lifted my face up to his and he kissed me. I deepen the kiss and tangle my hands in his curly hair.

Let's just say things got pretty hot.

I woke up the next morning tangled up with my now husband. This is what happiness feels like. Never did I think that I would be here married to Bellamy Blake.