The one who changed fate

"There once was a boy who was a fifth tire admin. He  was on this sever that taught him normal player stuff-"    "So basic things he needed to learn!"

    "...... Yes..... now don't interrupt me again youngling, "   "Sorry...."    "Now while he was there he made some friends S@M and T0urt!s. Yes youngling ?"

"Can you repeat that again? I didn't hear there names."

"No sorry i don't want to get caught telling this story to you both ....now into the story were he is now even more happy and a much more leveled up from before as a 6th main admin and as a Hermit from Hermitcraft ..................-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------)))))

On the sever you can see the red sweater  wearing player. He hid his wings and halo. then a portal apeared and 2 players apeard then 3 then 4 then there was 20 players out of the portal then came the last 4 players.

"Who are you?" said a player who looks like a creeper robot.

"⊣∷╎ᔑリ (grian) ." said the sweater wearer.

They get defensive of each other.

"What? We did not understand.You do you even know human language ? " said an other player who was wearing glasses and holding a book(? how did he get it ?).

"Sorry i wasn't expecting this. My name is Grian." said the player who saw all of them get defensive when he first spoke. 

"Well I'm Xisumavoid admin of Hermitcraft and this sever is suppose to be season 6 of HC." said the helmet wearing person that Grian identified him as the admin.

  "I'm Joe Hills. this is ZombieCleo" said the second man who spoke to him while gesturing to the woman with orange fire hair color.

"I'm Stressmonster nice to meet you dear." said the player  with roses on her head and face (redpink-diseise (invented) has 4 stages  (g-man created the cure without to find there soulmate) terminal no soulmate found)

" Falsesymetry here." said the girl with the googles and a striped red shirt.

The others introdused themselves to him and xisuma  said that he can be a hermit if he wanted to & Grian agreed to stay.

A few months went by.

Grian pov:

Why? why today?  can't it be  next week? god ⎓⚍ᓵꖌ   Grian thought when he is getting out of bed.

To be continued.

- Keisha sleep