......................... bubbles?

I am slowly getting out of my head.

B..!

It isn't great that I'm sleepy. When I am the day is getting dark.

Bdub....!

I can't control it. The hermits likes to party at night and I'm the only one not going. I kneed to figure this one out myself......

Bdubs!

Grian?  What?

Wake up!
-

------------------------------------------------------

"Finally you got up. You were about to miss today's meeting." Said Grian?  Bdubs didn't know.

"Come on I'll help you with your head after the meeting. Okay?" Said the red sweater wearing hermit.

"Okay?" Answered the kinda confused Bdubs.

_____________at the hermit meeting__________

" So welcome to my base and gather round. " Started helmet wearing admin hermit.

' i have no idea on who any of them are.' bdubs though.

Bdubs saw that the boy he was with is talking to the 'admin' about something.

X dismisses Grian by telling him to tell Scar and Doc of Bdubs situation.

" I got news on the new season of Hermitcraft. Our guardian has not found an empty sever so we have to wait a couple of days if not 2 weeks." X told the group.

Murmurs running around the room.

" Even though the sever will end we have to go to an other sever untill it has completed loading and safe to enter. On the meanwhile someone needs to be with Bdubs untill he re-remembers. "  Said the admin.

Bdubs got confused 'Who? Am i said Bdubs? Wha-?'

"Hey buddy you okay?" Asked a hermit holding a cane to steady himself wearing top hat.

" I think so." Replied the short hermit.' god he's tall.'

" okay good. what do you remember?" said the top hat wearing hermit.

"I remember The Mycelium War and the HEP. Uh your Scar and he's Grian " replied Bubbles.

"Anything else or ?" Asked a cyborg creeper.

" Generic leaving ? And X becoming admin? I think that's what happened. " Bubbles said.

" That was years ago. B were in season 9. " Said a hermit with big conserning eyes.

"Huh when did they join us ? " Points at Grian, and two girls.

"Brian joined us in season 6,  Pearl and Gem last season. Bubbles are you doing okay today?" Asked the hermit.

" Yes? No? I don't know. "

....... After the meeting Scar, Papa K and Xisuma made sure that Bdubs remembers on what he lost. I mean he slept for two weeks.

They found out the reason why Bdubs can't really remember. It's because of a spell that has been put on him.

" So your saying that I'm cursed? " - B

" Yeah I mean it explains your memory loss. " -X

"And you sleeping  for 2 weeks." -GTWS

Save your tears for an other day

" Who could have put a spell on me ?" -B

"No idea." - X

Go on and live for an other day

Grian came in the room.

" B. Is a listener so watchers could have done this."  He said.

Go on and wake up for today

" We need to find this bitch." -X

" Tbh they're also a watcher. " Said Grian with a sad smile.

" So who could it be ?" Asked Scar.

" Not stress she was off sever untill this morning." X though out loud.

"... There's clues out side.... Just so you know." And Grian left.

They got outside and found the place.

"' He who was the leader of Evo came on the 6th and left on the 9th ' who could that be ? " Read  Doc

" Could be anyone. " Gem said

"' wake up dear friend your dieing come back to us .
Survivor, traitor by some wants to leave you guys alone.
In the real world.'" X read the last part.

" Grian!" Pearl said and ran to find him .

Grian nowhere to be found Pearl gave'd up and explained to the hermits bout Evo and everything.

Bdubs!

Wake up!

Don't dream about the future!

Bdubs kept hearing words and finally realized what they meant.

He needs to wake up and so he did.

That world stopped existing.

" Bubbles! Your awake! What happened ? You just fell from the sky. You okay?" Asked Kerilais conserned.

" I'm okay. Just worried about Grian. "  Replied Bubbles.

" Who's Grian? "

" Witch season are we in again?"

"Season 6."

"What?"

- Keisha Sleep