government police part-1

Police- X, Doc, Bdubs, Scar, Ren, Joe, False, Tango and Impulse.

Fire department- Cleo, Gem(soon), Iskall, Zed, XB, Beef and Bifa.

Hospital department- Stress, Pearl (soon), Cub, Tfc, Mumbo & Kerilais.

Government detective- Grian, Pearl, Ethos, jevin, Gem, hypno and Karl(Dsmp)

Date- 19/08/20XXX

Location- police department hermitcraft X's office

Xisumavoid is sitting at his desk doing captain paper work that the chef has given to him. Everything wasn't chaotic until......

"DAMMIT!" heard Mr Void from downstairs.

He ruched out of his office, down the stares and when he got to the break room he asked:

" Whats wrong ?! What happened?! Who died ?!"

"Don't worry everything fine + we have someone coming here today. To evaluate us. Oh and Ren went out with doc & false on patrol." replied a glasses wearing hermit.

" 0h next time text me instead of panicking me by shouting." said X " Thanks Joe." and left to his office to clean whatever isn't already clean.

While X was walking up the stares he realized what Joe said.

"Dammit" he muttered and went back down stares back to the break room.

"Clean up the station now . No complaints got it?"he told them

" Yes captain" they replied in sync.

X then left to go to his office. Again.

In front of his office he got a call so he cant have his peace and no sound (you cant say the 'Q' word).

"X WE NEED TO MOVE! GOT A CALL!" Shouted Tango whom summoned X once before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hermits were getting ready rather quickly tango informed X 'bout what happened.

"Fuck, what is it this this time?!"

"Bdubs!" replied/shouted Scar

"Hey!"Bdubs slapped the back of Scar's head and left to go to the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They got to the scene and saw Ren & false both trapped under the rubble. With a villain on top of it laughing.

The hermits surrounded the guy while Scar and stress went to the two unconscious hermits.

"PDHD! HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM !" Shouted X scaring a few hermits.

"How bout ~no." Replied the villain and took his gun.