Chapter 13

School got out and I walked to the convenience store, I walked in deep thought thinking about the ways I was going to strike this fucker. Like which hand? What part of his face? Just how many times was I gonna kick and spit on this kid?

It took me about a half an hour but I made it to the store, I waited outside for Casey to show up. The convenience store is the best location for our little show down because of the alley around the back. I come here sometimes just to get away, no one really knows about the place, it's like a little secret.

Casey showed up around four just like he said, "Yo Finn!" He called as he pulled up in his car.

Right, I'm Finn right now.

"Hey!" I called. I waited for him to park and he came up to me.

"You aren't Finn?" He said to me confused.

"What are you talking about?" I played along.

"Am I confused or something, Finn has darker hair and is my height. You're tall as fuck dude."

"I'm confused too- oh wait. How drunk were you?"

"I wasn't drunk at all dude, I don't drink." He explained. So you were fucking sober when you touched her.

"Maybe you're just thinking of someone else, because I'm the only Finn that was at that party, and we definitely met."

"Yeah maybe you're right. My bad. Well you wanna hop in the car, we can go do something?" He offered.

"Yeah sure, but before that, I wanna hit my vape. There's an alley behind this place that we can go to. I've gotten in trouble here once because the store owner hates vaping." I lied.

"Oh yeah sure dude, I might as well join you." He pulled out his vape from his pocket. I nodded and we headed around the back.

I slowed my walk a little and he got in front of me, "So do you come here a lot?" He asked. I didn't respond. We got to the back where no one could see us and he took a puff. I kicked his back and he fell, hard.

"OW! What the hell dude??" He said on the ground. I crouched down on my knees and snatched his vape and threw it to the side. "What's your problem!?"

"You. You fucking bastard." I snaked.

"The fuck??"

"You touched something that didn't belong to you." I said monotone.

"What the fuck are you on?" He said trying to get up. I shoved him back down.

"The party, do you recall a girl you met? One with a pink dress?"

"What? Did I touch your girl?" He asked bitchily. I clenched my jaw hard and struck his face.

"Get up." I told him as I stood up. He jumped up quickly and wiped his semi bloody nose. "She wasn't yours to touch."

"So I suppose she belongs to you?" He asked with a chuckle in his voice.

No, she doesn't belong to anyone. But you're damn right she's mine.

"You're so fucking dead." I told him as my fist collided with his stomach. He flinched and groaned in pain as he folded in, I continued and kicked his legs down. "I gave you a head start last time, I told you I was gonna fuck you up."

He sniffled in his blood. "You're that bastard from the bedroom. I fucking knew you weren't Finn."

"No I'm not Finn. You only wish I was, that loser doesn't know how to use his own fists."

"Well I do." He attacked me at the chest. I fell down and clenched my shirt trying to suppress the pain. I got up and collided with his jaw.

"You bitch." I said and we started taking swings at each other, missing each other just barely. He struck my face and shoved me into the wall. Pinning my neck with his forearm. He pulled out a pocket knife and flung it open.