Chapter 1. The Wait.

Mei wakes up sad and lonely again. She looks a the side of the bed that has been empty since she turned 18 years old. Being the alpha of not only her pack The Silver Sun but she is the alpha of all alphas. She is the alpha queen.

Still in her saddened state she gets off the bed and pulls her curtains open and gazes over her land. She can see that her warriors are in full swing of their daily training, she can see her staff running around like flies trying to get everything ready for the peace treaty that will need to be signed tomorrow.

As she is lost in her own thoughts she does not hear her maid come in but she did smell her and that pulled her out of her trance. Without turning her glare out of the window she speaks to her her maid.

"Good morning Nene, how are you today."

" Good morning, Your highness I hope you had a nice sleep."

"Nene, how many times do I have to tell you to cal me Mei."

"At least another 100 times."

"You siad that 100 times ago"

"I'm sorry your highness but ever since you saved me, I will never call you by your first name."

"I could always make it an order and you will have to obey it."

"Once again you highness, you would probably have to put me in the dungeon as I will disregard your order. Should I head that way my queen."

"No don't you dare. You are the only maid I trust here as you don't want anything from me only to serve. I will respect your wishes for now, but I will get you to call me by my first name."

Nene just smiles at her queen and walks to her closet to get some clothes out. While she was doing this Mei takes off her nightcloths and walks into her bathroom to freshen up. Once finished she gets dressed with the clothes that were chosen for her and walks over to the statue of moon goddess and says her daily prayer.

"Dear moon goddess, please let me find my mate soon. I don't know how much longer I can wait. Please let him or her find me and save me from the loneliness that I feel each day. Thank you Mei Aihara Queen of the mythical creature."

She opens the door from her bedroom and proceeds to walk towards the dining area. As she sits down her father and her grandfather walk in.

"Good morning Father, Grandfather."

"Good morning my beautiful daughter." Sho replied.

"Good morning, Mei." Her grandfather replied.

They all sit down and start eating whatever is front of them. Just as they were done finishing eating their breakfast Mei asks both of them a question

"Father and grandfather. If I ever find my mate would you be disappointed if that said mate was a women."

"Absolutely not!" Sho replied.

"Really? That does not sound right Father. Do I not have to keep the family line going."

"Yes you would but there are things that we can do to help that. I won't explain properly yet but if your mate is indeed a girl then what right do we have to go against out godess.".

"Thank you father. What about you grandfather."

"Well if it is a women, I would reject her. You are worth more than settling down with a women I want great grandchildren before I die."

Both Mei and her father was shocked with his response. They could not fathom why her would want her to go against the moon godess.

"GRANDFATHER! Don't ever let me hear those words from you mouth again. Or I will put you in the dungeon for the rest if your life."