Chapter 2. Mate.

As the queen and her father walked towards the hall. The Queen could not stop the butterflys in the pit of her stomach. Her father grabbed her hand and using the mind link he told her to keep calm and that it is going to be ok.

Taking a deep breath she knocked on the door to the hall. To let the guards know it was her coimg through.

The guards banged on the floor to get everybody's attension. The lead guard took in a deep breath and starting speaking.

"Presenting the queen of the wolves Miss Mei Aihara and her father Duke sho Aihara"

When the doors opened they both walked in still arm in arm. Mei automatically scouted the room with her eyes and found the woman she wanted to see. Mei could feel her legs Turing to jelly and had to use her father for support because she saw her mate in a stunning white crossed sleeve dress with lenzing.

Her father followed her eyes and was surprised to see the blonde staring at his daughter.

When they both reached the bottom of the stairs Mei could feels all eyes were on her but most importantly she could feel her mates eyes on her. She composed herself took a deep breath and spoke with authority. 

"Thank you all for coming here to day to sign the treaty. We have formed this alliance between all our packs as the rouges are getting stronger and there seems to more of them each and every day threatening our lives.

Please all enjoy this feast that we have pre paired for you before we sign the treaty tomorrow. I know some of your packs have travelled a long way. So please enjoy yourself today."

A round of applause erupted from the hall and everyone bowed including her mate.

Mei steadily let go of her father arm and slowly made her way to her mate. She was stopped a couple of times by other alphas wishing her good fortune and everything else, but all she wanted was to touch and look into her mate eyes.

After another hour she was finally near her and her group that she was talking with. As they saw her get closer. Their alpha came and interrupted.

"Good evening my queen."

"Good evening alpha Goldstone. How are you and your Luna."

"We are very well. She wishes she could join us but as she is due a pup in the next few months so we thought it would be safer for her to stay at home."

"That is a very good idea. I'm sorry to cut this conversation short but I need to ask you something and I need you to introduce me."

Looking a but puzzled and confused, he motioned her to carry on.

"That woman over there with the blonde hair. Who is she."

"That is my beta. She may be short but she is strong. If I may ask.Why the interest."

"I'm sorry alpha Goldstone but that could be a bit tricky. Could you ask her to come over please."

"Of course my queen."

Using the mindlink the alpha called over his beta. Whe she arrived Mei could not help herslef took in a deep breath.

"Your highness, This is Yuzu Okogi."

Yuzu went to bow but was stopped.

"Miss Okogi."

"Yes my queen."

"You bow to no one ever. You must know."

"Yes my queen. Ever since I saw you this morning."

"So why did you not come over."