Plans and Dinner

Once Yuzu looked around the place, she could not do anything but smile. He smile was so big it went from ear to ear. She could not help it. She was practically running around each room and gasped. Once she finally saw all the rooms, she turned towards her mate and ran at her and jumped into her arms.

Thankfully, Mei managed to catch her and looked into her eyes. She could see all the emotions running through them. Before Mei could speak, Yuzu leaned down and kissed her with passion. Once the kiss was finally over, Yuzu took a deep breath and spoke.

"Mei, this is house/mansion/cabin is amazing. How did you build it so quickly?"

"Simple answer is magic" Mei confirmed.

"Magic, did you build this."

Mei was still holding Yuzu but slowly walked over to the sofa and sat down with Yuzu on her lap.

"No, Nene and Himeko made it for us. Well, mainly Nene, but Himeko was with her as they are mates."

"Oh wow, then maybe we should thank them both. Maybe invite them for dinner. I can cook a nice roast. But not today we shall do it tomorrow. For now, I just want us to have some time together as we need to talk about stuff."

"Sounds good to me. But I have one place I need to show you."

Yuzu eyes went wide open, jumped off Mei lap and opened her arms and spun around. As to say. Is this not enough. Mei slightly giggled at her actions, but sId nothing. She grabbed her hand and pulled her towards a door.

Looking a bit puzzled, Yuzu cocked her head to the side. Mei said nothing about her actions, even though she thought it was cute. Once she opened the door. Yuzu fell to the ground. It was always one of her dreams to have a training ground like this. It had everything. From weights to treadmills to bicycles to rowing machines. Everything a gym used was here. To Yuzu, this was heaven in a room. Yuzu finally looked past the equipment and looked behind it. She sees this massive open area. In her mind, she knew what this was going to be used for, and she could not wait to start. But for now, she needed to talk to her mate.

Before she talked to her, her belly rumbled. She looked at Mei, and both of them started to laugh.

Yuzu made hwe way into the kitchen and once again cooked for herself and, most importantly, cooked for her mate. They both ate in silence. It was not an awkward silence it helped them clear their mind as the talk was going to be heavy.

Once all the plates were washed up and put away, Mei made some drinks and both of  them walked into the living room. They sat opposite each other, and Yuzu started.

"Mei, we don't have much time. We need to get ourselves stronger. In all forms. I think you already know this. The best way for us to achieve this is train our human body first. Then we train out wolves and then out lycan form.

I know it seems like we are like a hybrid, but we are not. We have the original wolves and lycan blood running through us. But out wolves are new. We are the only ones who have ever owed our wolves. These wolves were created for us and us alone. No one else will ever have them. Once we die they will die with us.

Us four are made for each other period. Are you still following."

"Yes, Yuzu, I am."

"Good. Next bit of information. We need to build an army. I know you have your guards here, but that won't be enough. We need all supernatural beings. From the smaller pixie to the biggest dragon. Also, we need to make a small personal army for ourselves. I know about Nene being the witch queen, and she will be an asset to us. Having Himeko with us will help as well."