5 Days. Nene Secret

Yuzu and Mei stayed in their Lycan forms for a while, trying to run around the training area. In their lycan form, it was a bit too small but they managed. After a little while, Mei could see Yuzu slow down and shift into her wolf. She knew that the energy that her mate had was finally running low. It was not long before Yuzu finally turned to her human form and fell face first into the dirt.

Mei rushed over to her but smiled when she could see that she had just passed out. Carrying her bridle style, she made her way to their room and placed her on the bed, placed covers over her, kissed her forehead and went to find her father.

Opening the link and focusing on her father alone. She spoke.

"Father, where are you."

"Mei, I'm in your office."

"I will be there in 5."

"Is anything wrong."

"No, I will be there in 5."

"OK."

Mei kept at a brisk pace, and due to her word, she did arrive in 5. She walked into the office without knocking and smiled when she saw her father and her soon to be mother in law. Working on a few bits of paperwork.

"Hi, my queen," Ume spoke

"Hi, mother. If I have not told you before then please forgive me. Call me, daughter, or Mei or any other name that you can come up with, but don't call me queen again."

"OK, my daughter."

"Good, now that settled, I have a favour to ask of you father."

"I'm listening."

"I would like to take few days for myself. A little break from my....... Queenley duties. I was wondering if you could run things for me."

"How long are are you talking excatly."

"I would like 5 days. Please. Yuzu won't be up for a day and I have some things I would like to plan a suprise for her."

"On one condition."

"And what would that condition be."

"You let us in on that suprise."

"Deal!"

Mei goes into detail and explains what she wants todo and gets 2 nodding heads. With a big smile on her face, she walks out the door and goes to the servant quarters looking for her old friend Nene.

As she enters all the other maids, bow in respect. Mei nods her head in acknowledgement and proceeds to where her friend is.

She walks in without knocking and gasps. Nene scrambles and tries to cover herself and the other person that was with her and with a calm expression on her face turns towards the queen.

"Hello my queen, how can I help you."

"Before, we get into that. Don't you have something to tell me."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Oh really. Then can you tell me why Himeko is in your bed."

"How can I put this......"

"It's quite easy don't you think."

"I suppose you are right."

"Go on! I'm waiting."

"It seems like. No. sorry, let me start again. I have found my mate. I have known for a long time that Himeko was my mate, and where my powers have been weak, I let my guard down."