Surprise Visit and 2nd Chances

Yuzu open her eyes and all she can see is bright purple eyes staring back at her. She cannot seem to stop the massive smile that is creeping on her face. With out thinking she slightly moves her head up and places a soft kiss on her mate lips and snuggles up to her.

"Good morning my queen"

"Good morning to you as well my queen."

Mei moves Yuzu hair and looks at the mark that she placed on her and brushes it slightly with her hand. This in turns send shivers down her mates back.

"I have to to admit Yuzu, my mark looks good on you."

Yuzu in turns looks at the mark she gave and kisses it softly. Mei could not help but let a slight moan.

"Yours looks good as well" Yuzu manged to speak before she is pinned to the bed.

"Yuzu, don't start anything that you cannot finish."

"And who says I cannot finish."

"Don't play with fire my queen or you will never leave this bed."

"Maybe I want to get burned."

Mei leans in and kisses her mate with passion only stopping to grab some air. Once her lungs are filled with the much needed oxygen she starts to place soft and gentle kisses down her mates body. Yuzu strat to moan and arch her back in anticipation. She can already feel her self getting wet. As soon as Mei starts to suck and lick her mark. Yuzu lets a soft growl.

Mei hands start to wonder down further and as she was just about to continue where they finished last night an almighty banging was pounded her bedroom door. Not wanting to be disturbed she turns and faces the door and growls a warning.

"Young lady don't take that tone if voice with me."

"Father, I'm rather busy at the moment."

"I don't care, you both have a visitor and she is rather driving the staff crazy. Saying I want to see my daughter and daughter in law."

"But father mother died years ago."

"Oh shit!!!!" Yuzu exclaimed.

Mei quickly turned to mate with a puzzled look.

"My mum must be here. She must of been told about me finding another mate and other things. I need to get dressed I need to see her."

Yuzu starts shake and panic and jumps of the bed, rushing around the room picking her clothes up. Mei can feel the panic through the bond and quickly acts. She grabs Yuzu by the waist and pulls her tight to her letting the bond do the work.

"Calm down my queen. Link her and we shall meet her together. But first we need to shower and put on some clean clothes."

"Your right, thank you."

Taking a deep breath, she closes her eyes and starts a link between herself and her mother.

"Mum"

"Yuzu, sweetie it so good to hear you. Are you ok? Where are you?"

"I'm fine mum. I am with my mate. Could you give us 20 mins and we will be down"

"You have 19 mins and 30 seconds left. If you are any later then I will hunt you down."

"Got it see you in 19. Love you."

"Love you too."

Yuzu looks at her mate and quickly speaks

"We have 19 mins or hell will break lose"

Mei nods her head and both of them rush to the shower. As they pass the mirror both of stop and unison they both say