Time With New and Old Families

Once the emotional roller coaster was finished, everybody took their seats at  the table. Selene looked happy with herself, looking over the family's when Yuzu, Mei,  and Nene all got up and bowed to her. Yuzu was the first to speak.

"Selene, moon goddess, thank you so much for giving me time with my father."

"Thank you, Moon goddess for giving me time with my mother." Piped up Mei.

"Moon goddess, I don't know how to repay you for keeping my mother's safe. It will be an honour to serve you."  Nene spoke.

"My children. You have nothing to thank me for. You all have done me proud, and I hope you all will continue to do so. The times ahead will be harsh, so it will enjoy it whole you can. You have 24 hours to be with your old and new families. Shou and Ume, I would like you to considerate with each other as you are mates don't do anything reckless.

I know it will be hard considering your true mates are here, but you can't do anything. Please respect the bond.

Now, all, let's eat, as I have not had any real food in a long, long time. So let's all dig in."

Dinner went as smooth as it can be due to the fact that old a new mates were at the table, but everyone was chatting about the up coming training and everyone seemed to be eager. Yuzu could not keep herself from smiling. She finally had everything she wanted from having a mate and her father with her even though she new it would be a short time, but that is all she needed. 

"Selene does my father and Mei mother have access to their wolves and do you also have a wolf."

"Yes Yuzu we do have access to them. Why have you asked this?"

"I was thinking that maybe we can go for a run as a family and I would be honoured if you could come and run with us."

"That would be a wonderful idea but I'm not sure if i will be able to run with you as my aura is strong I will put everybody in danger here, but please go for a run with you family. I'm sure we will be able to all run together soon."

"Selene " Rei called.

"Yes Rei"

"We can help with that. With all the training that you have given us we can put it too good use. With us three we can put a barrier up that could cover a small area say 2 miles, I know that it not much but please let your wolf out, it must of been at least 2000 years ago, the last tie it was let out." 

Selene let out a small smile and just nodded her head. Rei, took hold of Claire and Nene hand and started chanting.

"barrier of the world, please hear my call, please create the space that it needed, please create the space that is due, please let the moon goddess run."

A big whit flash came from all three of the women. it did drain them a bit but in their eyes it was totally worth it. To them is was a way to pay back the goddess for protecting them and for helping their daughter. 

Claire turned to Selene and spoke in her cool demeanour, 

"This barrier will be up for 30 mins, We are sorry that we could not do more but at the moment this is it, we will keep on training and we will get better. this i promise you."

With out replying Selene turned into her wolf. Her wolf was massive. standing at 10 ft tall. It had all colours of the all wolves, red, pink, black, yellow. In other words it was you could describe as a galaxy colour. What shocked everyone at the table was not the size of the wolf or the colours it was that the wolf was male. No one has ever seen a female with a male wolf or a male with a female wolf. They wanted to ask so many question but did not know where to start. Before tehy could ask any question Selene linked them all.