Friends? / Change.

As Yuzu left through the main door, she takes a deep breath in and closed her eyes. As she let's out the breath and opens them, she sees a girl standing in front of her.

"So you're the one?"

"I'm sorry, who are."

"That is not important."

"Well, I can not confirm or deny your statement."

"How rude of you."

"Listen, I will tell you once. Please  back up or even better get away from me."

"Or what?"

"I will grab you by your eyebrows and throw you across the hall."

"I would like to see you try."

Taking the opportunity, Yuzu reaches out to try and grab the girl, but she moves too quickly. Thinking to herself. She mutters vampire. 

"Well, you are quick on the uptake."

"Look I don't want to start anything. My name is Yuzu. What is yours."

"My name is none of your concern."

"OK, if you don't want to tell me. I shall leave you be"

With this, Yuzu walks away with her head held up high. She gets around 30 paces from the unknown person and gets shoved to the ground. Yuzu gets up from the floor and dusts herself off. Instead of continuing walking.she turns around and stares in the eyes of her attacker and speaks in her queen voice.

"I don't know who you are or why you are attacking me. But you have now crossed the line. Walk away, speed away, or face the consequences."

"Lets see what you got."

In an instant, Yuzu has the vampire pinned against the wall. Keeping her queen voice on place. She asks the vampire.

"What is your name."

Yuzu can see that the girl / vampire is trying to battle the command.

"TELL ME YOUR NAME NOW"

"My name is Himeko. What i want to know is why my Mei Mei is mated to someone like you."

"Himeko, Mei best friend. Why are you trying to pick a fight with me. I have done nothing to you."

"Yes you have. You have taken something away from me and I want it back."

Yuzu, let's go of the girl and looks at her stunned.

"What are you talking about."

"Mei you took Mei away from me."

"Oh, I get it, you were in love with her, and because she did not return your feeling you decided to go after me."

Himeko hisses at Yuzu and with clenched teeth

"Yes" was the only response she got.

"Well too bad, so sad."

"I will end you now."

"Good luck trying. I will tell you once again leave me alone or face the consequences."

"I will never leave you alone. Until I take back what is mine."

With this, Himeko goes for a punch. Yuzu steps back, making her miss. She tries again but the punch gets blocked. Going at a faster pace, she tries her luck one more time and finally, she connects. With a good clean hit. By the time her grin has formed Himeko is in the floor panting. With ridiculous speed Yuzu had countered and hit her right chest. Carrying on with her attack Yuzu grabs her by the neck and slams her into the wall making it crack. She pulls off the wall and starts to drag her by her hair. Getting close to the door she throws Himeko into the room where the treaty was signed.