Btrakfast and aTreaty

As thee girls walk into the kitchen the catering staff bowed their heads in acknowledgement that their queen had just entered the room.

"Plaease lift your heads."

"As you command my queen"

"I think you meant to says queen's."

All the staff looked at her in a confusing state until Mei continued speaking.

"This lovely lady standing next to me is my long awaited mate her name is Yuzu.'

Yuzu could not helpnyhe smile that  came across her face and with that smile she turned and looked at the staff and clearly spoke

"Good morning everybody. It will be a pleasure to get to know you all, but could I make some food for my mate and myself."

The head cook looked devastated and nervously looked at her new queen and tried to speak.

"Erm, my queen it's not expected of you to cook. Its not your place."

"Well first thing first. Van I ask your name?"

"Off course your highness. My name is Emma and I am the Head omega of the catering staff."

"Well, first of all its nice to meet Emma. I don't like using heirachy titles and cooking is enjoyable to me. Every now and then i would like use the kitchen to cook for me and my mate and possibly help you sometimes cook for pack events. 

I understand that you may think this is below my status and I know you mean well, but I'm not used to being a queen and I would like you and your staff to call me by name which is Yuzu."

"I'm sorry my queen that would be an insult to yourself."

"OK let's compromise. How about when it's just us here you call me Yuzu and at other times where other people are about you call me queen or your highness."

"OK Yuzu that will be ok and you can use the kitchen anytime you want."

"Great, so if you could show me where everything is i would be grateful."

"Right this way."

As Emma showed Yuzu where everything was. Mei looked stunned at the interactions of what just occurred. She was thinking that she showed extreme dilengence and did not abuse her new found power. This made her smile and most importantly she was now looking forward to her breakfast. Her first breakfast made by her new mate.

Yuzu was amazed at how well the fridge was stocked. It had everything she needed. She decided to make a full English breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, tomatoes, plum tomatoes, beans, hash browns, mushrooms, black pudding and some fried bread. With a side dish of pancakes and syrup.

Mei was looking at her watching her cook thinking that if this was her cooking the kitchen would be on fire by now. She watched her mate intently seeing if she could maybe learn something. But alas she could not concentrate on that as her and her wolf mind was in the gutter.

30 mins later Yuzu came and placed a plate in front of her mate and all she said was.

"Enjoy my queen."

Both of them devoured their food within 15 mins. The activities of the night before had drained all their energy and this was what they both needed. Once all plates were cleared of food. Yuzu picked them up and washed them and left them on the side to dry. She walked back to where her mate was sitting and asked.

"So did you enjoy your food?"

Mei leaned over placed a small kiss on lips and replied.

"Yuzu that was amazing."