Chapter 4. First Morning.

Yuzu alarm goes off at 5am. As she wakes up she feels a weight across her body. She looks down and sees that the queen is laying on her shoulder with her arms wrapped around her waist. It takes a few seconds before She remembered what happened.

As Yuzu starts to panic Mei wakes up and and tries to calm her down by stroking her arm and letting the mate bond work its magic. It did not take too long calm her down but Mei was still worried.

"Yuzu. What's wrong."

"I'm sorry, Mei I don't know what is wrong. I seem to think that this is all a dream."

"I can assure you that this is not a dream. This is real. The way I feel about you is real."

Mei grabs Yuzu head softly reaches up and places a little sweet kiss on her lips. Yuzu cannot help but melt into the kiss. Before it could get any deeper Mei pulls away and softly speaks.

"Lets go for our run."

"Sounds good."

Both of them slowly gets of the bed and get changed and head out the door. As they leave Yuzu thinks about taking the queen's hand. This was short lived as the queen took the initiative and places Yuzu hands in hers. Without thinking both of them intertwine their fingers and both of them happily start to walk out of the castle.

Just as they were about to leave Yuzu could feel that someone was watching them and froze. Looking a bit confused The queen once again starts speaking.

"Yuzu, what's wrong."

"I can feel someone watching me or should I say watching us."

"It's probably the guards assigned to me."

"I wish that they would come out its making me nervous."

Mei stops and mind links her guards to come out of the shadows.

"Good morning my queen."

"Good morning Marcus."

"My queen where are you going with this person."

"I'm going for a run with my mate."

Marcus stiffens up and starts speaking again.

"I'm sorry my queen but I cannot allow you to go with such a person."

"And why is that." Yuzu interrupts.

"I was talking to the queen. I was not talking to you."

"Your name was Marcus was it not."

"That is correct and what is your name."

"My name is Yuzu from the Goldstone pack and if you did not hear our queen I will repeat what she said. She said she was going for a run with her MATE meaning me. Just because your feeling have not been reciprocate I would advise you too back off!"

Marcus starts to panic. As he has heard that name before but never seen her. Yuzu carried on.

"So if you think that I cannot protect her you are surly mistaken."

"I'm sorry my queen."

"I'm not a queen. I'm only a mate to a queen, My name is Yuzu.!!! Im a beta of the Goldstone Pack"

Mei could not help herself but smile at her mate. She turned to face her mate grabbed her hand and ran out the castle. When they were clear she pulled Yuzu into her and crashed her lips on hers. They only parted as they were out of oxygen once again. Mei looked at her mate dead in the eyes and spoke.

"Yuzu, that was amazing."

"Mei... I think I overstepped my boundaries."

"Listen to me. What you just did was brilliant. At this moment I'm really proud to have you as my mate. Now lets shift and have a nice run as you need to get back with your pack and I need to sign the treaty."