Chapter 11: Sarah and More Songs

Recap

"Now are you going to tell us about Sarah?" Amber asked.

"Fine Sarah is my best friend from the US. I haven't seen her much because of school and since she is per-" I stopped myself from continuing on.

Patricia narrowed her eyes at me and asked, "Nina what are you hiding?"

"The truth is Sarah is-"

Nina's POV*

"a secret pop star." I said. They all looked at me with looks that said they didn't believe me.

"Yeah right." Patricia said.

"If she was famous I would have heard of her." Amber said.

"Well she doesn't use her real name she has a stage name." I explained.

"Then what is her stage name?" Joy asked.

"Her stage name is Serina Peters." I answered.

"Oh my god you are friends with Serina Peters!" Amber squealed.

"Yes, but I am not supposed to tell you." I said trying to make Amber be quiet.

"Why?" Mara asked.

"Because Sarah has a freakin sixth sense and she will know that I am talking about her." I explained. 

"Yeah right." Patricia said. Right after she said that my phone started ringing. I pulled it out and saw that it was Sarah.

I showed everyone my phone. "See I told you." I answered the phone, "Hello"

"Hi Nina."

"Sarah why are you calling?"

"Oh no reason except for the fact that I know that you are talking about me to your friends."

"How did you know?"

"Um did you forget about my sixth sense?"

"No, but I had to tell them because I almost let something slip and they wouldn't let it go."

"So I guess you told them everything."

"Yeah I told them how you are Serina."

"Okay, but you tell them that if they tell anyone I will kill everyone in that room."

"But you can't kill my boyfriend!"

"Nina why can't I kill Fabian?"

"Wait Fabian- oh that's right I forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"Fabian and I broke up. Then I got a new boyfriend named Eddie."

"Okay, I won't kill Eddie, but tell him if he hurts you then I will kill him."

"I will tell him that."

"Well I have to go because right now I am locked in my room hiding from the six idiots."

"Let me guess, paintball gun?"

"You know me so well." she said. Then I could hear a door being busted open. They must have gotten into her room. "Nina I have to go." The guys started yelling and I'm guessing they are chasing her around her room right about now.

"Alright bye Sarah."

"Bye." she said before hanging up the phone. I turned to look at everyone.