Chapter 3: Didn't See That Coming

Nina's POV*

I woke up to my loud alarm. I sat up and slammed my hand down on the alarm. I got out of my bed and went to get ready for school. After doing my normal routine I dyed my tops again. This time I dyed them red and blue. After I finished I got dressed in a white button down, one of my uniform skirts that was short yet puffy, I put on my tie, then my dark red leather jacket, knee socks, and some black heels. Once I got dressed I curled my hair then put some make up on. Grabbing all my stuff I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone and bag. Once I had everything I went downstairs for breakfast. When I got there the only people there was Mick, Mara, Alfie, Fabian, and Jerome. I walked in, but before I could sit down I dropped my phone. I had to bend over, when I got back up Jerome and Fabian were looking at my ass.

"Damn Nina I didn't know you had an ass like that" Jerome said.

"Jerome her boyfriend is right there" Mara said pointing to Fabian.

"Guys it doesn't matter because I honestly don't care since he can't touch it" Fabian said. We started to eat breakfast when Joy, Patricia, and Amber came in. Then Mick stood up and cleared his throat.

"I have some news. OK my family is moving to Australia " he said.

" Mara are you OK with this? " Joy asked.

" Yeah he told me last night " Mara said.

" So when are you leaving? " Jerome asked.

" Today during lunch" Mick said.

"Well Mick we have something for you" Amber said. She ran out of the room and came back I in with a big box. Mick opened it and I knew he was happy he took out the soccer ball.

"How did you guys get this ball? " Mick asked." I mean this team is in the US"

"Nina" Mara said. Everyone looked at me.

"What? " I asked." I got it when I was Cali with my cousin over the summer. He took me to a game and I got to meet the team. Then they all signed the ball and gave it to me. "

" Thank you Nina " Mick said.

" No problem " I said.

" So who is your cousin? " Jerome asked.

" His name is Cole. Cole Pendery" I said.

"Wait you are cousins to a member of IM5?" Alfie asked. Everyone turned to look at Alfie. "What you have realized that Amber is my girlfriend."

"Come on guys we have to go" Mara said. We all got up and left the house. When we got to school I went into the lounge and took out my song book. I started writing the next part of my song. Then the bell rang so I put my book back in my bag and headed to class. When I got in there I sat next to Fabian. After class was over I went back to the since that is where our drama class was. I put my bag down and took out my song book. Continuing to write my song I knew I needed a piano. There was a piano on the stage so I went on the stage and started playing. I then started singing when I got finished I heard people clapping.

"That was brilliant" My teacher said.

"Thank you" I said. I grabbed my book and walked off the stage. Going back to my seat I put my book away. I saw Patricia, Joy, Amber, and Mara all walking towards me.

"That was amazing" Joy said.

"Thank you" I thanked.

"Where did you learn how to play the piano and sing?" Amber asked.

"Where do you think I learned it?" I asked.

"Cole" they all said.

"Yep" I said.