Chapter 5: The New Boy

Nina's POV*

I was awoken by someone shaking me awake and who ever it was. Is about to get cut. I pulled down my cover off my face and saw Amber staring down at me. Just to say that the look she was giving me was extra creepy but since I live in this house it is nothing not normal.

"Amber what you want?" I asked.

"I want you to get up so that I can do your hair" Amber said.

"You are not touching my hair" I said.

"Oh come on Nina stop exaggerating. It's not like I said we were going to cut all of your hair off" she said.

"Fine I will let you do something with my hair" I said.

"Perfect. Now get up I have work to do" she said.

I got up out of my bed and followed Amber to the bathroom. Since Amber woke me up early we don't have to worry about someone coming to get into the bathroom. Amber told me to sit down in the chair in front of the sink. I sat down and she got stuff out from this bag. She started to work on my hair and I was dying to see what my hair looks like. After like thirty more minutes Amber was finally done with my hair.

"Amber cam I see my hair now?" I asked.

"Yes" she answered.

I stood up and looked at my hair. I was a darker blonde than I had yesterday. With brown and gold highlights. Amber had curled my hair and gave it this glitter effect with some hair spray. I turned to look at Amber and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Amber it is beautiful" I thanked.

"You're welcome" Amber said.

We walked out of the bathroom and back to our room. When we got in there we went and got out our uniforms. Since today is Thursday we don't have to wear our uniforms, but I decided to anyways. I picked out one of my more shorter uniform skirts, a white button down, a reddish-brown jacket with the school logo on it, some over the kee high socks, and my brown boots that go under my knees. After I was done getting dressed I put my make up on, then I grabbed my phone and bag and sat down and waited for Amber to finish getting ready. 

"Finally you are done" I said as soon as Amber walked into the room.

"Hey it's not my fault that it takes me longer to get ready yet you look better than me" Amber said.

"I don't look that pretty" I said.

"Yes you do and all the guys that have seen you know it" she said.

"Whatever let's just go down to breakfast" I said. I got up off my bed and walked downstairs and into the dining room. Me and Amber sat in our spots and Alfie, Mara, Patricia, and Joy were already there.

"Ah look the sleeping beauties are finally here" Patricia said.

"Ha ha very funny Patricia, but just to tell you me and Nina were actually up before you all. Do you know why?" Amber said.

"Yeah you did Nina's hair" Joy said.

"Yeah and it is so pretty" Mara said.

"Thank you" I said.

Amver and I sat down in our seats and started eating. Jerome and Fabian came in and sat at their spots. Fabian did what the girls told him to and sat in Mick's old seat. When me and Patricia were finish eating we went into the kitchen and put our dishes in the sink.

"Hey Nina do you want to walk over together?" Patricia asked.

"Sure" I said. 

 After we said goodbye we started walking towards the school.