Chapter 4 : The Break Up

Hiya my peasants I just wanted to tell you that they are only going to have to wear their uniforms on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday they can wear whatever they want to school as long as it is OK for school. Well that is all. Bye!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Nina's POV*

I was woken up by my alarm I realized that I set it an extra hour early because I want to dye my hair today. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom then took out everything I need. Finally deciding I was going to dye my hair strawberry blonde with strawberry pink highlights. After I finished my hair I continued to get ready. Since today is Wednesday we don't have to wear our uniforms today and that is amazing that this rule was made. I put on a light pink tutu skirt, a white long sleeve shirt, a black vest, some black heeled boots, and my pink fedora. Before I put my fedora on I straightened my hair then curled the ends. Once I finished doing my hair I put on my fedora then some make up on. I went in my room and got my bag and phone, Amber came in and looked at my outfit. I looked at her's she was wearing a dark pink tutu, a white sleeve shirt, a black vest, some black heeled boots, and a dark pink fedora.

"OK this is wired" Amber said.

"You can say that again" I said.

I heard the door open and in came Mara, Patricia, and Joy. We all looked at what we were wearing. Joy was wearing a purple tutu, a white long sleeve shirt, a black vest, some black heeled boots, and a purple fedora. Patricia was wearing a red tutu, a white long sleeve shirt, a black vest, some black heeled boots, and a red fedora. Then Mara was wearing a yellow tutu, a white long sleeve shirt, a black vest, some black heeled boots, and a yellow fedora.

"OK this is creepy" Mara said.

"Yeah how did we all end up wearing the same outfit but with one different color?" I asked.

"Hey in my opinion at least we all look good " Amber said.

"Yeah Amber is right" Patricia said.

"Oh my gosh Patricia just agreed with Amber I must be dreaming" Joy said.

"Well let's just go we have to go to school and you know how Alfie is if we don't go down and eat breakfast" Mara said.

"OK let's go" I said.

We all grabbed our bags and walked downstairs to breakfast. When we got in there the boys looked up at us with shock. We all walked in and sat at our spots and the boys were still looking at us.

"What are you staring at?" Patricia asked.

"Oh how about the fact that you guys have matching outfits" Jerome said.

"They aren't wearing the same thing because they each have a different color on" I said.

"Yeah but it still is wired" Fabian said.

"Whatever" all the girls said. We sat down in our spots and ate our breakfast. When we were done we all got up and walked to school. I just can't wait till break so that I can finish writing my song.

*Free Period*

I was in the lounge when I saw Fabian come up to me.

"Hey Nina can I talk to you?" Fabian asked.

"Sure" I said. We walked out into the hall and he turned to look at me.

"OK Nina I don't know how to say this, but I am breaking up with you" he said.