💙💚Oxytocin at first eyesight💚💙

As Red and Krystal were flying towards Piggy Island, something else was happening inside the castle. In the castle, Leonard was keeping an eye on Bird Island as usual but Courtney came in running towards him.
"Leonard! Leonard! We have visitors!" she pants out. "Ooh! Who are they?" Leonard asks eagerly. "It's Red and some human fox lady." Courtney says as she shows camera footage of the two walking up to the castle doors.

"Are you sure you wanna meet Leonard miss Krystal?" Red nervously asks. "Yes I am sure Mr Red." Krystal sternly says as she knocks on the castle doors. A guard pig comes out and sees Red. "State your business bird!" the guard pig says as he gets out a spear. "Relax! I'm not here to cause trouble! In fact, I'm here to drop off someone because they want a tour of your island." Red says as he steps aside to reveal Krystal. The guard pig looks up at her and immediately becomes embarrassed. "Oh! I am t-terribly sorry! Right this way ma'am! I can escort you if you'd like!" the guard pig says in a panic. "Thank you, but I would just be fine if you would walk with me." Krystal calmly says as she slowly takes her hand away from the pig's hoof.

The pig guard and Krystal walk down the hall to see Leonard. "Well! Welcome to our wonderful island! I'm the king, Leonard Mudbeard! What brings you here?" Leonard cheerfully says as he shakes Krystal's hand. "I'm here for a tour of Piggy Island." she says as she shakes Leonard's hoof. "Ooh! We should start off with the Piggy Gadget Lab!" he says as he gently ushers her  towards the laboratory.

As they enter the Piggy Gadget Lab, Krystal admires how the laboratory looks. "This lab is absolutely stunning!" she whsiper yells. "I know right?" Leonard whispers back. Meanwhile, Garry is finishing  up on a potion. "Over here is our best scientist in the Piggy Gadget Labs, Garry!" Leonard says as he pats Garry on the back. "GAH! Leonard don't do that, it scares me! I almost dropped my potion!" Garry angrily says as he carefully puts down the potion. "Sorry about that, but I want you to meet a visitor who's touring our island!" Leonard excitingly says. Garry sighs, "Alright, who are they?" he says. Leonard steps aside to reveal the tall, blonde fox human herself.

"Greetings, as my boss has said I am Ga-" Garry stops mid-sentence as he sees Krystal. "Hello there, I'm Krystal. Krystal Iris." she says as she gently shakes his hoof. Garry was stunned at her beauty. "Umm...are you okay? You look like you have a fever there Garry." Leonard nervously says. "From what I can see, he must be nervous." Krystal says as she takes a step closer to Garry.

"I-I-I'M FINE! Leonard may I speak to you in private please?" Garry says in a panic. Leonard shrugs and follows Garry to a break room. "Leonard, I have this weird feeling....my heart is racing, my face feels all hot and sweaty, I think I'm having a panic attack!" Garry quietly yells. "Relax Garry! You aren't having a panic attack! You're feeling a certain four letter word that starts with L and ends with E." Leonard smirks as he pats Garry's head.

"Wait....I'm in love!?" Garry yells. He then covers his mouth very quickly, hoping nobody heard him. "Relax bud, there's no shame about being in love!" Leonard cheers. "Leonard Mudbeard, I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE!" Garry quietly says angrily, pacing the break room. "Umm, sorry for interrupting but we have a guest out their waiting for you two!" a scientist pig says. "My bad, we'll mosey on out of here." Leonard says as he grabs Garry's hoof.

As Krystal was waiting, she decides to walk around cautiously. "Pardon me miss, but would you help me?" a different scientist pig quietly says as he gently tugs on Krystal's Lab jacket. "Well sure, I'm glad to help anyone!" Krystal gently says as she walks with the pig to a chalkboard. "Could you help us solve this formula? We've been racking our brains on this for months!" the pig says as two other scientist pigs are trying to solve the equation. "Hmmm.....let's see what I can do." Krystal says as she walks up to the chalkboard. After 10 minutes of silence, Krystal says "It's 58." she says calmly. "She's......She's correct!" one of the scientist pigs yells surprised.

"Sorry we're....late." Garry says after he sees Krystal being praised by the other scientist pigs. "What's going on?" he questions as he walks up to the chalkboard. "The visitor solved the equation!" a different scientist pig says. "She got it correct!" Garry says also surprised. "Well, I did study all sorts of classes in college." Krystal says as she stands behind Garry. He looks up to see her looking at the chalkboard. Krystal then sees Garry and her cheeks immediately get flushed.

"H-Hello again." she says nervously. "And a Hello to y-you too." Garry says, trying to be calm. "Well, how about you two tour the place alone? After all Garry knows this place like the back of his hoof!" Leonard says as he gently pushes the two together. The two scientists decide to go along with this and tour the Piggy Gadget Lab. "Over here is our submarine, it may look small but it's actually quite huge." Garry says as he shows the submarine. "Incredible!" Krystal says. The two accidentally hold hand and hoof, slowly looking at each other. "You know, your eyes kinda remind me of the sea." Garry says as Krystal blushes and giggles, looking away. "Oh stop, I'm not that good looking. Not as much as you, Garry." Krystal says as she crouches down to Garry's level.

The two slowly lean towards each other, closing their eyes.....and kiss, passionately. After 3 minutes of kissisng, the two pull away, panting. "W-Wow." Garry says. "Heh, that was actually my first ever kiss I ever had with someone." Krystal shyly admits. "Hey no worries, you're my first kiss too." Garry quietly tells Krystal as he moves a hair strand away from her face.

"So, I guess we're in a relationship now, huh?" Krystal quietly chuckles.

"Yeah.......I guess so." Garry says as he smiles at Krystal.