🧪❤️‍🔥"Special" Chemistry❤️‍🔥🧪

After that night when Garry took a peak at his girlfriend who was in the shower, he's been having.....certain thoughts. Every night, he always has weird dreams. He dreams of that night, but with a twist. In that dream, he takes a peak at his girlfriend in the shower but this time, she knows he's there. She opens the shower door a bit and says, "Come in hun." As Garry hesitantly walks towards her, his stomach starts to churn. Then as he gets closer.....he wakes up.

"Oh dear..." Garry says. "What's wrong Garry?" Krystal asks. "I had a strange dream again." he says as he hugs her. "That's okay hun, lets go make breakfast together." Krystal says as she gets out of bed with her boyfriend. The two walk toward the kitchen. Krystal goes into the fridge to grab some eggs and milk, then gets out a frying pan. "What are you making love?" Garry asks, grabbing a glass a water. "I'm making our favorite breakfast honey, scrambled eggs and pancakes." Krystal says as she cracks three eggs into a mug.

She adds salt, pepper, and a splash of milk to the mug and starts to whisk the ingredients together. Then, she butters the pan that way the eggs won't stick to it. As she pours the egg mix into the pan, Krystal grabs a spatula. She starts to scramble the egg mix, and finishes after a few minutes.

Finally, Krystal sprinkles on some shredded cheese on top of the freshly hot scrambled eggs as she puts it on a plate. Garry was working on the pancakes, which had blueberries in them. After 10 minutes, the couple could now finally enjoy their breakfast.

As Garry took a bite of the scrambled eggs, Krystal looks over towards him. "So Garry, if you don't mind me asking, what was the dream about?" Garry chokes on his scrambled eggs for a second "OH! N-Nothing dear! Just uhh....people were walking backwards and speaking in Pig Latin!" As Krystal started to suspiciously look at him, she then hugs him. "Okay honey, just let me know anything. I am here to talk to you if you need absolutely ANYTHING."

"Thanks honey." Garry says as he hugs Krystal. After the couple finish their breakfast, the two head off to the Piggy Gadget Lab. Garry sneaks off to Leonard to ask him some things. "Leonard? Are you busy sir?" he asks nervously. "No! Not at all my pal!" Leonard says as he gets off his throne and walks towards Garry.

"So ummm....have you ever had a dream about your girlfriends?" Garry asks. "Every night you silly goof!" Leonard chuckles as he walks with Garry. "Well....I've been having this weird dream about Krystal where she was in the shower and I took a peak at her..." he says quietly. "OH! I know what kind of dream you had pal!" Leonard says with a smirk. "What is it?" Garry asks.

"You've been having WET dreams my friend." Leonard says. Garry's face IMMEDIATELY turned red as a cherry. "Wh-What are those!?" Garry asks in a panic. "Relax Garry, wet dreams are normal." Leonard says. After a 15 minute explanation, Garry now knew what he was REALLY experiencing in his sleep.