🧪🔬❤More Chemistry, More Romance❤🔬🧪

After the couple ended off their first date, they had more incredible dates! One date after another, it was better and better! One date, Garry took Krystal to a planetarium. The next date, Krystal took Garry to a special chemistry lab.

As the dates got better and better, so did their burning love for each other.

"Hey love, could you pass the citric acid?" Garry says as he adds baking soda to a bowl. "Sure hun." Krystal says as she passes the citric acid to her lover, accidentally holding his hoof. "Well would you look at that." Garry chuckles softly. "It's like Deja-Vu." Krystal quietly giggles. The two looked around to make sure no one else was looking and they shared a sweet but quick little kiss.

"Thanks for the quick smooch Krys." Garry says holding her hand. "Anytime my little scientist." Krystal says holding her lover's hoof.

Later in the evening, the two went home to make dinner together for a little, but Krystal had to go take a shower for a little bit before dinner. "I'll be out of the shower in 10 minutes." she says as she goes upstairs. "Okay honey." Garry says as he's chopping up tomatoes. As Krystal gets in the shower, Garry starts to have.....certain thoughts about Krystal. He tries to ignore them but he couldn't ignore it any longer.

So, Garry decides to take a quick little sneak peek at Krystal in the shower. "Wow," he quietly says to himself, "she is so beautiful."

After taking a quick peek at his girlfriend, he quickly goes back to the kitchen to finish making dinner. Later on, Krystal gets out of the shower and gets dressed.

"How was your shower Krys?" Garry asks. "It was refreshing as always." Krystal says happily. The two of them sit at the dinner table and ate.

Author's Note:

I am INCREDIBLY sorry that I haven't updated this book! I have been dealing with a lot of stress and depression due to my great grandmother passing. She passed in her sleep this Saturday morning. I am also stressing out about end of year testing which starts Tuesday and Wednesday.