🧪❤️‍🔥Hot Chemistry❤️‍🔥🧪

As the two were blushing and hugging each other, they both felt so nervous and embarrassed. "I-I mean we don't have to do it if you're uncomfortable!" Garry nervously says. "No no no, It's not that! It's just that.....I've never done it before..." Krystal quietly says. "Honey it's okay, I'm a virgin too." Garry says as he hugs his wife.

The two share a passionate hug and then slowly but surely, start to kiss. Kissing then leads to a passionate makeout session. Garry then slowly nibbles in Krystal's neck. "G-Garry, you d-don't have to~" she shakily says while trying not to moan. "I know, but I promised myself to please any woman I date~" Garry says as he continues nibbling on his wife's neck. He then went further down and kissed her collarbone, then he came to her breasts.

Garry became so nervous and so shy. "Hey, it's okay Garry." Krystal says as she holds her husband's hoof. "Just take your time, we're both new to this."
As Garry took a deep breath, as he slipped the top of Krystal's nightgown off. "Oh w-wow." Garry says while his face begins to go red. He then caresses one of Krystal's breasts, gently massaging it.

"A-Ahh, s-s-see?" Krystal moans out, "Y-Y-You're doing s-so good." As Garry kept massaging his wife's breasts, he could feel his boxers tighten. "U-Umm...sweetie?" he asks, "My boxers feel like th-they're tightening." As his sweet wife heard what he had said, she looked down to see that her husband had a tent in is pants.

"G-Garry, I think I know why you feel that tightness. Y-You're aroused." Krystal nervously says. As Garry proceeds to look down, his face turns red as a cherry. He then proceeds to cover his face out of embarrassment. "Gosh honey, I-I-I am so sorry....you're just so sweet and kind and-" Garry was them cut off with a passionate kiss from Krystal.

After a few good minutes of making out again, the two pulled away. "Honey, you don't need to apologize for anything~" Krystal says as she gently rubbed his husband's thigh. Every second, lustful thoughts had kept growing over their minds. Then Garry gently grabs Krystal's hand, slowly moving it to his groin.

"P-P-Please....rub me my precious jewel~" Garry chokes out. Krystal's face immediately goes red and says "Yes sir~" She then gently rubbed the buldge that was growing in her husband's boxers.

After about 10-15 minutes later, the newly weds were kissing while Krystal was rubbing Garry's clothed crotch. "K-K-Krys....I th-think I'm ready~" he choked out. After Krystal pulled away, she grabbed a condom from the dresser top and she gently pulled Garry's boxers off, revealing his length.

"O-O-Oh my gosh." Krystal says covering her mouth out of surprise. "Yeah...I've been pretty lucky." Garry chuckles as he grabs the condom. He carefully opens the package and puts on the condom on his erect member. Krystal then lies down on the bed, legs spread wide open. "Oh wow, you also look nice yourself down there~" Garry jokes as he lines himself up against his wife's entrance. He slowly enters his hard cock into her soft tight pussy.

Krystal is met with a small stinging pain due to her not actually having sex before. "You okay love?" Garry asks. "I-I-It hurts a bit..." Krystal mutters softly. Garry then gently kisses her forehead and holds her hand. "I can stop if you'd like." he gently says. "No no! It's fine! I just need to adjust to the size." Krystal says.

After a few minutes, the stinging pain goes away. "Y-You can move now Garry." Krystal softly says and with that, Garry starts to thrust into Krystal's womanhood. "Ohhh wow, you're s-s-so tight and warm~" he says while thrusting. The room filled with warmth, love, and the sound of slapping.

30 minutes in, Garry goes faster at Krystal's request. The two are softly moaning, being passionate. "Y-You doing alright there gorgeous~?" he gently asks, holding his wife's face. "Yes Garry, I'm doing j-just fine~" Krystal replies while kissing his cheek.

Almost an hour has now passed....the two are absolutely going at it like animals. Loud moans filled the room, the bed creaking, and sweat getting on the bedsheets. Garry at this point was ramming into his wife's tight hole. "K-K-Krystal~!" Garry moans out loud. "Y-Y-Yes~?" Krystal shakily says. "I-I-I'm close~!" he says while holding her hands. "Then r-r-ram as hard as you can into me Garry~~~!!!" she says as she holds his hoofs back.

And with one last big, deep, passionate thrust, he released. "KRYSTAL~~~!!!" Garry yelled as he was cumming. "GARRY~~~!!!" Krystal yelled as she squirted. The two kissed after moaning out each other's names. The two then fell on the bed panting, looking deeply into each other's eyes. "Krys...." Garry says softly, holding her hands.

"Happy wedding night..."

Author's Note:
I am INCREDIBLY sorry for the late arrival of this chapter! I have been working on lots of stuff and I've been having lots of stressful moments. But I promise you that I'll be okay. The next story I'm doing is about a certain king of Piggy Island.