💚💙Popping The Question💙💚

After Garry found out more feelings he had about Krystal, he started to think about making their relationship serious. As he paced around the halls in front on Leonard's room, he couldn't help but think all of the possible ways the proposal could go wrong. What if she rejects me? What if she breaks up with me? WHAT IF SHE HATES ME!?

After a few minutes of silence, the door opened. "What is it Garry? I'm having private mandatory cuddle time with my ladies." Leonard yawned as he stretched. "It's about Krystal, I wanna ask her a certain question." Garry says quietly. "NO. WAY. You're gonna ask to ma-" Leonard was cut off by Garry covering his mouth.

"Shhhh! Yes I am, but you don't need to let anyone know!" Garry says, quietly panicking. "It's okay, I'll make sure I'll keep it a secret." Leonard says winking at his friend. As the two plan out how the proposal will go. "Garry, I know we rarely have any bonding moments, but I want you to have something for your wedding night." Leonard says as he slides something over to Garry.

As Garry picks it up, his face became red as an apple. It was....."A condom!?" Garry says  slightly yelling. "Yeah! You're gonna need it on your wedding night after all." Leonard chuckles as he pats Garry on the back.

"Just keep that little buddy in your pocket and let's focus on getting you a wedding ring." the king says as he picks up his friend. "Okay, but I don't want you to spend a lot of money. I want one that is reasonably priced and that gives sentimental value." Gary says as he walks with Leonard. The two walked around the castle again trying to think of what rings they should get for popping the question.

The two FINALLY found the perfect rings. Garry would be wearing a wedding ring that has an emerald with a gold band. Krystal would be wearing a wedding ring that has a pearl with a silver band. Now all Garry needed to do now, is to find a place to ask the life changing question. He thought about proposing to his future wife in the place that they met, the Piggy Gadget Lab.

As Garry texted his future wife to meet him at the Piggy Gadget Lab late in the evening. It's now 9pm, Krystal enters the lab on her own, calling out to Garry. "Garry, I'm here. Where are you?" she asks. "I'm here love, I'm here." Garry says calmly. He gets out a bottle of sparkling white grape juice. "What's with the fancy drinks hun?" Krystal jokes. "Oh nothing, just wanted to have a little fun." Garry says gently. The two joke around and drink the sparkling juice, reminiscing about how they met.

"Say Krys, could I maybe ask you something my dear?" Garry says as he puts down his glass. "Sure Garry, you can ask me anything!" Krystal warmly says. As Garry got out a small box and got on one knee, he softly asks...."Krystal Beverly Iris, will you make me the happiest pig in the world, and take my hoof in marriage?"

Krystal didn't know what to do......"Oh Garry......" she says. She then yanks him into a passionate, tender kiss.

"Does that answer your question hun?" she asks.