🧪💍The Wedding💍🧪

After Krystal accepted Garry's proposal, they started to plan out the wedding. The wedding would take place in the summer, on the Piggy Island beach.

Krystal would wear this:

And Garry would wear this:

Leonard, Ross, and Courtney offered to help with the wedding along with their partners

Leonard, Ross, and Courtney offered to help with the wedding along with their partners. Courtney and her wife Alex would be in charge of decorating. Leonard and his two wives, Doodle and Callie, helped with food delivery. Finally, Ross and his girlfriend Holly helped with the guests.

As everything was getting ready, Garry was feeling a little nervous and decides to ask Courtney for advice. "Relax Garry, you're gonna be fine. I was nervous on my wedding day, but as soon as I saw Alex my worries melted away." Courtney says as she hugs her friend. She then goes back to help decorate the beach. Krystal was also feeling nervous, but she soon realized that it won't be that bad.

After a few hours, the wedding was complete. All that was needed now was the bride and groom. As Krystal was getting finished in the dressing room, Leonard came in. "Krystal my dear, you have been splendid! I wanted to say that you guys have my blessings on this lovely day." he says as he hugs her. "Thank you so much Leonard!" Krystal says as she hugs back. After the touching moment, Leonard walks Krystal down the aisle since her parents were caught in traffic.

As Garry saw his beautiful wife walk down the aisle, he couldn't help to think how lucky he was to meet her. Her beautiful bright blonde hair, those sparkling turquoise eyes, her adorable tail and ears, he couldn't stop thinking about her.

Leonard runs up to the podium to help start the ceremony. "Dearly beloved, all of us are gathered here today on one of our lovely beaches here on Piggy Island for a special event. Two scientists, who are in love, are here today to get married!" Leonard starts to say. "Now, the couple will exchange vows." He steps aside and the two come close to each other.

"Krystal Iris when I first met you, the first thing I noticed were those beautiful turquoise blue eyes." Garry says while holding her hands. "I thought to myself, I'm so lucky that I met this woman."

"Garry when I first met you, the first thing I noticed about you was your amazing accent and your smarts." Krystal says also holding his hoof. "You were smart enough to find the way to my heart."

After Leonard was done crying for a bit, he finally got the main event started. "Do you Krystal Iris take Garry as your husband?" he asks. "I do." Krystal says. "And do you Garry take Krystal Iris as your wife?" Leonard asks. "Two words Leonard, I do." he says. "Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!"

And so, the two shared a passionate, loving kiss while Leonard was crying. "I can't believe it....first Courtney now Garry....I'm so proud!" he chokes out as he hugs his wives. "There there big guy, let it all out." Doodle says as she hugs him. "It's okay honey, we're here." Callie says rubbing his back.

After the main ceremony was over, the reception started. 15-30 minutes into the reception, a car pulls up. Out stepped two familiar people. First, a male steps out of the car. Then a female. "Is that.....it's my parents!" Krystal yells with excitement, running over to them. As she gets closer and closer to her parents, they open their arms for a hug.

"There's our shining jewel!" Isaac says hugging his daughter. "Our special little girl! You think we would miss your special day?" Rachel says kissing her daughter's cheek gently. "Mom, dad, I want you to meet your son in law." Krystal says as she pulls Garry to her parents. "H-Hello there!" he nervously says. "Oh don't be nervous my boy!" Isaac says patting Garry on the back. Rachel goes over to hug her new son in law. "Welcome to the family!" she says patting his back.

As the three got to know each other, Krystal goes over to Leonard and hugs him. "I'm glad you and Garry met." he says gently patting Krystal's back. "Thank you Leonard." she says also patting his back.

After the reception was over, the two go to a hotel and book the honeymoon suite. The two go in and start hugging each other, then they start kissing each other lightly. "I can't believe we're married now." Garry says playing with Krystal's hair. "Yeah, I can't believe it either." she says holding his face. "Say honey, I heard newly wedded couples....you know." Garry nervously says holding his wife's hand. "O-O-OH! That." Krystal says as her face grows a bright red.

"You w-w-wanna do it?" he asks.