Chapter 9: Tad Bit Sour

Author here, sorry for the short chapter, just a small bit of lore introducing, yes, ANOTHER character !! dw though, the next two or so chapters won't be introducing any. 

During the interaction with the newly found Fluorite, something else was going on. Suddenly, an unknown goo awoke. "Wait, am I underwater?" the unknown goo thought to themself. "But I'm breathing! Humans can't breathe underwater!" Suddenly, they noticed something. A shark fin and tail. "Is that a shark? Shit! I have to get out of the water!" Suddenly, when they raised their hands to their face, they realized it. THEY were the shark. "W-What? What happened to me??" As she resurfaced, her vision unblurred, and a strong scent of lemon went throughout the air. She brushed herself off, and eventually noticed a shard of glass on the ground. She grabbed it to take a look at herself. Thats when she saw it. Four eyes. Lemon-yellow fur, with brown stripes. She suddenly dropped the glass. "What the fuck?! What am I?! And why can't I remember anything?! All I can barely remember is this stupid name! Apple?? Is that my name or something?" Indeed it was, and slowly, Apple came to terms with it. Another thing though that they hadn't realized is that they remembered someone. A certain someone they felt as if they NEEDED to find. That someone being Fluorite. Suddenly, a scream was heard "W-Who are you??!" Apple's "ears" perked up. "Was that a scream?? Why did it feel.. oddly familiar?" "Y'know what. Thats not my business. I shouldn't get involved." So then, Apple sat down, and well, just slept.