Part 14

Scott's pov:

Almost everyone is here. Where only waiting for Liam and Theo to get the party started. I'm quite nervous if I'm honest. I haven't spoken to Theo since I send him back. Neither have I spoken to Liam after I told him what I've done.

Isaac must have noticed my nervousness cause he grabs my hand and gives it a little squeeze. "It will be fine!' He reassures me. "What do I say to them?" I ask him. "Just tell them you're sorry. Ask how they're feeling and let them know you won't send Theo back again." Isaac says. He's right, I need to let them know I'm sorry.

I hear a car park outside and two muffled voices walking towards the front door. I recognize them as Theo and Liam. They don't come in though. I hear their footsteps stop right in front of the door. I hear Theo's heartbeat speeding up. Is he scared?
I try to listen in on their conversation.

Liam:
"Theo, what's wrong?"

Theo:
"I'm scared... What if they don't want me there..."

Liam:
"Don't be scared, Mason invited you. He wants you to be there. So do Corey, Isaac, Lydia, and I."

Theo:
"You want me to be there?"

Liam:
"Of course, I want you the be with us! You're my best friend. And don't think about what could happen. I promise they won't hurt you as long as I'm here."

Theo:
"Thnx Li!"

I know it is wrong to listen to their conversation. But I couldn't help myself. It's my fault Theo things like this. I can't believe he's scared to be around us. I should have never send him back. Maybe Liam is right, I think it's time to give Theo my trust.

Liam's pov:

Theo and I knock on the door waiting for someone to open it. Were greeted by Scott. "Hey, guys!" He says welcoming. I smile at him. I can sense Theo is getting nervous. "Can we talk Theo?" Scott asks. Theo tenses up. I look at the scared boy next to me. I grab his hand and give it a little squeeze. "I'll stay with you," I whisper although I know Scott can hear me.

Together we take a seat on the steps. "I wanted to say I'm sorry. I should have never sent you back. Lydia told us what happened to you and I'm so sorry. I want you to know that I won't ever send you back. And don't worry about the others, as long as I'm the Alpha they won't be able to do anything." Scott explains. I let out a relieved breath. I'm happy he finally gets he made a bad decision. And although he can't undo what he did I'm able to forgive him.

"Thank you, Scott... But I also think you should say sorry to Liam." Theo says. I look at him surprised. "You're right. Liam, I'm sorry, sorry I wasn't there for you. I'm happy Theo was. And I should have believed you when you said we could trust Theo." Scott says. "Thnx Scott! I think will be able to put this past us. Now don't leave the party waiting for too long." I say laughing.

Scott walks inside and Theo and I follow close after. Not before I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Liummm!" Mason shouts already drunk. "Hey, Mase!" I say while laughing at the boy. "Oh hey T!" Corey shouts. Theo gives both of them a small smile. I know he doesn't feel comfortable being here but he's doing amazing.

The evening moves on pretty quickly. We all have fun, chatting and dancing together. At some point, Mason suggests playing truth or dare. We all agree and gather in the living room. Theo, Isaac, Derek, and I share the couch. Theo sitting next to me. The rest of the pack is spread across the carpet.

"Alright, Stiles you start," Mason says. We can see Stiles thinking for a while. "Okay, Lydia. Truth or dare?" Stiles finally ask. "Dare," Lydia says. "I dare you to walk outside and scream 'Big toe'. We all start laughing. "Stiles you're weird," Scott exclaims. But still, Lydia walks outside and screams.

It's now Lydia's turn to ask someone. "Alright, Isaac. Truth or dare?" She asks. "Truth, Isaac says." "A while ago you said you would ask Scott to marry him. Will you?" She asks. This all got our attention. "Of course, I will. Scott is the love of my life." We all aww.

After playing a couple more rounds it's Mason's turn. "Liam, truth or dare?" He asks while looking at me. "Dare," I say not knowing what I'm about to expect. He whispers something to Corey and then turns back to me. "I dare you to spend seven minutes in heaven with someone of your choice." I look confused. "So I need to spend seven minutes with someone of my choice?" I ask. He nods. I look around the room, although I already know who I'm picking.

"I'll pick Theo. But no wolfy ears!" I say. They all agree. I look at Theo sitting next to me. A big grin plastered on his face. "What are you waiting for little one? Let's go!" He says while grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

We make our way to Mason's bedroom. Once I entered the room Theo closes the door behind me. Soon I find myself pushed against the wall with Theo hovering over me. He moves his head so his mouth is next to my ear. I feel his breath against my skin. It sends tingles all over my body. "Let's save the moment for when we're home..." Theo whispered seductively in my ear.

---

A/n:

Hey guys, this is more of a filler for the next chapters. I needed to come up with something in between else the rest of the story wouldnt make any sense. Thnx for all your support! Its means a lot to me, your all the nicest.

I need your oppionion on a new story! I have a few story's were Ive written quite a lot of chapters and I wanted to start posting them. Please let me know wich of the following story's you want me to start posting:

- Ziall

- Sterek - Black&White

- Zayn Malik - Reuinion

Let me know if you have any questions about the new storys!

-X