Part 26

Liam's pov:

My parents arrived home a few hours ago. They loaded me with questions but I hadn't said a word since Scott and Stiles left. I closed myself off and sat locked away in my room. I surrounded myself in complete darkness hiding underneath my blanket. My face buried deep into the pillow Theo used a few nights ago. His scent lingered around my room slowly fading away. The only thing that kept me grounded was slipping away between my fingers. 

There was a soft knock on his bedroom door. "Liam... We need to talk about what happened. Please don't leave us out, you need us." His mother's voice was heard from the other side. He could hear her voice was filled with worries and sadness. He felt bad for shutting out the only people who loved him. Slowly he pushed himself to get out of bed and let his parents in. His mother smiled warmly before they all sat down on his bed. Liam sat in between both his parents, nervously twiddling his fingers. "How about you start at the beginning?" His father suggested. Liam nodded softly and took a deep breath. 

"We were having a pack night. I went out to do some shopping that's when I got attacked. I honestly don't remember much from that moment. Mason and Corey were the ones to find me and bring me to the hospital." Liam started explaining what happened that day. He told his parents all he knew from his friends. "Deaton said I was attacked by a strong screecher which can take someone's supernatural powers without killing them." He explained. "So you're not a werewolf anymore?" His mother asked sounding a bit confused. "Yeah, I'm back to being a weak human." Liam sighed softly. "Alright, then what happened next? I know you're not feeling like this just because you were attacked." His father asked. Liam let out a shaky breath. He knew he couldn't leave the part about Theo from them, they had to know. His dad took a hold of his hand giving him an encouraging look. 

"You remember Theo right?" Liam asked. They both nodded. "We'll after Scott send him back a second time, he also brought him back. It's quite a long story." Liam added. "Take your time." His mother said. "Scott brought him back after he heard about feelingwhichch were involved," Liam explained. "Whose feelings?" His mother then asked. "My feelings..." Liam whispered. His dad smiled proudly. "I always knew something was going on between the two of you." Liam blushed softly feeling a bit embarrassed knowing it was so obvious. "Yeah... Well, I offered for Theo to stay here for a while knowing he had no place to go. Things went well until I got attacked." His dad raised his eyebrows. "So where is Theo now?" He asked. "I don't know, all I know is that he left..." Liam said softly while a tear rolled down his cheek. His mother gasped softly. "Why?" She asked. Liam handed her the letter Theo wrote, not wanting to talk anymore.

His mother and dad read the letter. It was silent after the finish. His mom had tears in her eyes while his dad wrapped his arms tightly around him. Liam's mind was clouded. He couldn't think straight and he didn't care anymore. He felt loved in his parent's arms but he didn't feel safe as he did in Theo's...

-Time Skip-

Weeks passed by. Liam completely closed himself off from the outside. He skipped school most days and locked himself in his room. He tried to hold on to Theo's sent as long as he could but it was long gone. No traces left of the boy he once loved. 

Everyone around him tried to move on. Mason and Corey's relationship only grew tighter. He hardly ever saw them anymore but he couldn't blame them. He was happy for his friends, happy they had someone to love. Stiles and Derek were trying to adopt a child wanting to extend their little family. Lydia and Parrish moved quickly. They got engaged about a month after Theo left. Recently they announced the news of their pregnancy. It was unexpected but the child was very welcome. Scott finally proposed to Isaac as he promised. Liam had seen pictures, it was a real fairytale. They were about to get married next week. Wanting to be married as soon as they could. Both knew how short life could be, they didn't want to waste any of it. 

His friends were building on their future being happy and in love. While Liam was slowly losing himself. His anger issues were returning now that his anchor was gone. Thinking about Theo wasn't enough anymore to keep him grounded. His heart was aching for Theo's love. His body was aching for his touch. His mind was aching for the safe feeling Theo carried with him. 

No one had heard from Theo after he left. No one knew if he was safe, no one knew if he was still alive. They could only wish for the best. They could only wish he hadn't turned back to the old Theo he used the back. Everyone had already forgiven the guy for what he had done in the past. They realized all of them made mistakes. Peter tried to kill them all,  Stiles turned into the villain for once. Scott lost control multiple times. Malia who made mistakes. Just like Derek and Parrish. But no one forgave Theo for what he did to Liam. But that didn't mean they didn't want him to come back. They wished he would realize how much Liam and he needed each other. That's why Scott tried one more time. One more time using his True-Alpha abilities to contact Theo. To make him come back.

A/n:

Hello loves!

It's been a while since we had a chat, how are yall doing? I hope you're taking care of yourself. Don't stress too much and take time when needed. 

I have a feeling the story is coming to an end. Thinking about it almost made me cry, for a few more chapters.  Don't worry though, I got a brand new story ready to be published. Let me know if you want a little sneak peek!