Part 15

Liam's pov:

After seven minutes Theo and I returned to the rest and continued playing the game. Not much happened and at about one point most of us were done playing.

"Let's watch a movie," Corey suggested. "Sounds like a plan," Isaac adds in. "What are we watching?" I ask. Lydia raises a hand but before she can speak we all yell at once. "Not the notebook!" We all burst out laughing. "How about Batman?" Derek suggested. That's settled we're watching Batman. I'm sharing the couch with Theo, Derek, and Stiles. Derek and Stiles are of course all cuddling up. Theo and I just sit next to each other. Since we were sharing the couch with four people were pretty close pressed up against each other.

At some point during the movie, I feel Theo scoot over even further against me. He leans against my body and lays his head on my shoulder. I look down at his beautiful features. How can someone look this cute? My eyes meet Lydia across the room. She mouths something at me. I guess she's saying something like 'cute' but I'm not sure.

I give my attention to the screen again. Although I can't seem to focus on what's going on anymore. My eyes keep wandering to the boy leaning against me. He looks like a cute puppy. So vulnerable all cuddled up against me. I lean in a little and press a kiss against his head. Luckily no one seems to have noticed. 

Instead of focusing on the movie, I focus on the sound of Theo's breathing. It comes down to showing me he's fast asleep I wrapped one of my arms around his waist holding him close to me. I haven't noticed the movie ended a few minutes ago. Until I hear someone talking to me. "Liam?" I look up to be met with the whole pack looking at me. My face flushed a bright red.

I slowly take my arm away from Theo. "Yes?" I ask nervously" Something going on between you guys?" Lydia asks. I shake my head. "No..." I say. "We know you like him..." Isaac says. My eyes go wide. How could they know, that only Mason and Corey know about it?
"You told them?" I ask while looking at it. They give me a shy nod. I let out a deep sigh. "Thnx guys!" I say raising my voice a bit. Derek quickly shushed me. "Don't want to wake him up." He says while looking at Theo.

"So, I guess you all think I'm crazy? Like how could I like someone like Theo..." I start speaking. "Stiles interrupts me. "We don't... If I'm honest yes I thought like that at first. But when I see how you guys are together I can't help but feel happy for you." A smile forms on my face. "Thnx guys!" I say.

"We should get some sleep," Scott suggested. We all agree. "Where do we sleep?" Malia asks. "Corey and I will take my room. Derek and Stiles can take the guestroom. Theo and Liam can take my parent's room, Malia, and Lydia can take the couch." Mason explains. I look at the sleeping boy in my lap.

"Theo..." I whisper, trying to get him to wake up. He doesn't react. "Theo, you need to wake up." I try a little louder this time. Still no reaction. I take a quick look at the pack around me. They all seem busy doing their own thing. I look back at Theo. "Love..." I whisper. He moves and slowly starts to wake up. He looks adorable when he's sleepy. He rubs his eyes and looks around the room. "Did I fall asleep?" He asks me with a sleepy voice. I smile at him. "You did, let's He nods and we get up.

Lydia and Isaac give me a big smiles. Derek mouths at me, 'love?'" A blush creeps on my face. I ignore them and lead Theo upstairs. We enter the bedroom. "I brought us some clothes if you want to change?" I say while looking at Theo. He shakes his head. "I'm fine." I nod and start taking off my clothes leaving me in only no boxers.

I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth when I return the lights are switched off and Theo is already in bed. I walk to the bed to see he laid himself in the middle of the bed. "Can you scoot over?" I ask while looking down at him. A grin spreads across his face. "Sorry love, but I'm comfortable." He says. I let out an annoyed sigh and crawl under the covers.

Theo leaves me no option but to press myself close against him. Our legs and arms brush. I lay down on my side to look at him. He suddenly opens his arms. I take my change and scoot closer to him. Laying my head on his chest, wrapped my arms around him, and swung my leg across his body.

I suddenly feel something touching my leg. I look up to meet Theo's face. "Are you naked again?" I ask. He nods his head. I let out a small chuckle. I decide to take advantage of the situation. I grind my hips slowly against his hips. He lets out a content sigh. My hand travels under the blankets to touch his chest. My fingers slowly circle his nipple pinching them once in a while.

My hands slowly move further down.  Touching and massaging his thigh. This time Theo let out a small moan. "Hmm..." If only he knew what his sounds do to me. My fingers travel to his exposed dick. Just before I reach his member. I pull my hand away. I bring it up the blankets again and muzzle closer against Theo's chest.

"Night love." I say. Theo let's out a deep breath. "You're such a tease." Just like I meant. "If we were home I wouldn't  let you get away with it this easy." He says. A shiver travels down my spine. "Night Baby wolf." He says while wrapping an arm around my waist. I close my eyes an drift of into a peacefully sleep.

A/n:

Hey guys! 

Just a quick question, do you think its weird both Liam and Theo change between being shy and cuddly to being a tease. I personally think its quit cute but I understand if it confuses some of you. Let me know what you think.

Also a little update, I posted a new story! It's a One Direction fanfiction!! So exited to share it with all of you, check it out if your interested. Its called: Ziall - Day's weve spend apart

-x