Part 28

Liam's pov:

"Li..." Mason nudged my shoulder. I lifted my head to look at him. "You need to focus, I know it's hard. Just do it for Scott and Isaac." Mason whispered. I tried to focus on the rest of the ceremony. "Scott McCall, do you promise to love Isaac Lahey through sickness and promise to stay true to him until death does you part? What's your answer?" Noah asked. "I do." Scott said. a big smile on both of their faces. "Isaac Lahey, do you promise to love Scott McCall through sickness and promise to stay true to him until death do you part?" "I do," Isaac says. "Then I declare you husband and husband. You may now kiss the bride." Noah announced. Everyone clapped loudly for the freshly wedded pair. A passionate kiss was shared. 

Scott and Isaac walked away hand in hand getting ready for the big party. Everyone else slowly moved to the big room the party was being held. Everyone except myself. I couldn't bring my legs to move. I stood frozen on the ground a weird feeling shooting through my spine. It felt like something bad was about to happen. My heart started beating rapidly and my breath staggered. Derek and Stiles quickly came running back into the room, realizing I didn't follow them. "Liam?" Stiles asked softly while placing a hand on my shoulder. My mouth opened and closed a few times but no sound was formed. "His heartbeat is going crazy," Derek stated. I felt myself faze out only being able to focus my eyes on the grand doors. 

"Get Scott to know!" Derek yelled at Stiles feeling something was about to happen. "Liam, what's wrong?" Derek tried. I ignored him and walked towards the grand doors. My feet carried me without being able to stop. Just when I reached for the doorknob the door opened slowly. I froze in my tracks once I saw a way to a familiar face in front of me. The guy I wished to forget but couldn't was standing there as if nothing happened and he never left. 

"Theo..." I whispered. I heard Derek gasp from behind me. He must have gotten closer in the meantime. "Liam..." Theo whispered. I heard some commotion coming from behind me but I couldn't bring myself to turn away from his hazel eyes. Theo took a step closer now standing right in front of me. My hand twitched again for me to bring it up and touch him. "Step away from him!" Stiles yelled while pushing me away. "Stiles calm down..." Scott tried to calm him down. "Don't tell me to calm down! First, he leaves and doesn't contact us in months then he just shows up?" Stiles yells angrily. "I asked him to come," Scott said sounding calm. My eyes widened. "You what?" Stiles and I said at the same time. "I send him a text asking him to stop by. I thought it had been long enough and it was time to return." Scott explained. 

"Why know?" I asked softly. "I'm sorry... I wanted to come back but I couldn't..." Theo started. I felt anger boil inside me. "Why know!" I yelled again. Theo flinched and took a step back. "Liam I-" I shook my head. "Go away!" I said while pointing at the door. "Liam just listen to him." Scott tried. "I want him to leave..." I yelled through sobs. Scott tried to reason with me but his words didn't come true, and my vision turned a blurry mess. "Please just leave..." I asked desperately. Deep down I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to hold me to never let go again but I couldn't. Not after what happened. The last thing I remembered before I blacked out was Theo turning his back on me. Once again he left, even though I caused it.

Theo's pov:

It hurts to see Liam like this. I turned around slowly walking back to the door I came through minutes ago. "Theo..." Scott whispered. I turned around to see Mason holding Liam in his arms. It looked like he blacked out. I gasped and ran towards Liam. I kneeled in front of him tears streaming down my face. "Can I?" I asked Mason while never leaving my eyes on Liam. Mason released his grip on Liam and placed him in my arms. Finally, I was able to hold him again. I sat down with Liam tightly pressed against my chest. He was still out of it but it didn't matter. All I could think of was how much I loved this boy. 

We sat on the floor in silence. The others except Mason had left the room giving us some space. A nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach not knowing how he would react when he woke up. 

"Why did you leave?" Mason spoke after a while. "I couldn't stay here, so much had happened and I was scared of losing it again. I thought I needed to stay away so no one would get hurt again, so I wouldn't have to feel all this again. I couldn't bare with the thoughts one day I might lose Liam so I decided to make the decision I thought was best." I explained. Mason listened carefully. "But you made the wrong decision." He spoke. I nodded. "I did, and I regret every second of it. But if I had left I would have never known how much I care for Liam." "You love him don't you Mason asked. "I do." 

A/n:

One more chapter!!

So sorry to end the story but I think it's good a story ends at a certain point and now is the right time. Don't worry though, I'm already working on a new Teenwolf story. Sterek this time. Already a few chapters in and ready to post the first one. Thanks for all the love and support. I wouldn't have been able to finish what I started without all of you. 

On to the last one!