Part 25

With a heavy feeling, I opened the letter. Once I read the first words I broke down in sobs.

Liam's pov:

I'm sorry,

I'm so sorry for leaving you, Liam. I promised you I would stay, promised to never leave you again. You saved my life, you got me back. And all I do in return is break your heart. Please know It's not your fault. You're the most amazing and precious person I've ever met. Because of you, I know what it feels like to be loved and to be in love. I left because I'm scared. Scared of hurting you, scared of my feelings towards you. All I can say is that I'm sorry. I want to say how I wished we never met, but I can't. Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I know you're going to come out of this stronger than ever before. You're already so strong, the strongest person I know. It's not your wolf side that made you so strong. It's your beautiful hearth. You were the only one strong enough to believe in someone like me. I know it hurts right now but you're going to be okay. You're going to move on and live a happy life. You're going to meet a beautiful man who makes you feel like the happiest person alive. You're going to get married and have beautiful children. I'm asking you to forget me. I'm not worth it. You will always have a special place in my heart. 

I love you little one, 

Theo

---

All I could think was 'He loves me' Theo loves me... After realizing Theo left and won't come back I started crying. I was so confused, if he loved me then why would he leave me? A million questions ran through my head but to none, I had the answer. After half an hour the door to my room opened. I had a sparkle of hope thinking it might be Theo but I was met with Scott and Stiles. "Hey..." They both shot me an apologetic smile before they sat down. "I have good news, I talked to my mom and she says you're free to leave later today," Scott announced. I should be happy I'm going home but I'm not. I wished I would go home with Theo but now it's just me.

"Aren't you happy to go home?" Stiles asked after he had seen my facial expression. "Why should I be happy to go home when my home isn't here anymore!" I yelled angrily. Stiles flinched a little at the sudden raise of my voice and I immediately felt bad. "I'm sorry.." I whispered. Stiles stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay, but you'll get through this." He said. I only hoped he was right about that. "Your parents should arrive back home later today." Scott notified. I was happy to have my mom and stepdad back home meaning I wouldn't be alone. But I knew I had to explain what happened the last few weeks including Theo. They had no idea he was back let's at least my feelings towards him. 

Scott and Stiles helped me check out of the hospital and drove me home. I stayed silent on our way home looking out the window. I was so mad, he promised he wouldn't leave me again but he did. 

After a short drive, we arrived in front of my house. It looked empty and quiet. A cold feeling ran through my spine. Memories of Theo flooded my brain. I remember that night he stood in front of my door. I remembered our conversations and laughs. I remembered the nights together in each other's arms. A single tear fell down my cheek. I took a deep breath before getting out of the car. Scott supported me and helped me inside. Once I was seated on the couch I let out a deep breath. It sucked to be human again, I felt all different kinds of emotions and pain I hadn't felt in ages. "So..." Stiles started. I looked up to see Stiles and Scott standing in front of me. "Your mom texted me saying she will be here in about an hour. You think you'll be okay alone for a while?" Scott asked. I softly nodded my head. "Promise me you call us when something is wrong or you need us," Stiles said sternly. I smiled softly. "aLright buddy, We'll stop by tomorrow." Scott said before carefully hugging me. Styled did the same. After they left I sat alone in silence. 

The minutes counted by slow, to slow. I was losing my mind sitting alone in silence. My thoughts were all over the place but always with the same person. I was so mad at Theo for leaving me, I just couldn't understand why he left. I felt betrayed knowing he left while I needed him the most. But I couldn't help myself but worry about him. He had nowhere to go, no one who would look out for him. I was scared something would happen to him and I never had a chance to say goodbye. I just wished he was somewhere safe out there.

---

Theo's pov: 

I tried to block out all my senses. I knew that if I closed myself off from humanity I would lose myself. I looked at my phone which I tightly held in my fist. Stiles's word's running through my head. I knew I made the wrong choice by leaving but I couldn't go back. Never again. With one final thought, I threw my phone in the lake and walked away. I walked away from everything that was holding me back, the only person that made me want to stay. Liam...

Text from Stiles:

"I should be mad at you. I should hate you for hurting Liam but I can't. I want to tell you how big of a mistake you made by leaving. I want to tell you to come back but we both know you won't. Somewhere I wish you're safe, just for Liam. He woke up a few hours ago. You were the first thing on his mind. when he woke up, the last thing on his mind when he fell asleep. He loves you.