*Lemon* William x Reader

Title: Beautiful

Fluff/Lemon

Warning: Smut, body worship, Oral,

William stared at your sleeping form, you were the most beautiful girl in the Clover Kingdom. No, in this world. He didn't know how he got so lucky to convince you to go out with him, especially since you were Yami's cousin. He pushed your hair out of your face, as you continued to sleep peacefully. He leaned forward and pressed a small kiss to your lips with a sigh.

The gentle gesture woke you up, and you smiled against his lips sleepily. He parted to see that you were awake, and he smile.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"It's okay, yeah. But that's a nice way to wake up." You said sleepily and laid your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled your hair.

"You are so beautiful, it's hard to resist kissing you." He said and you hummed looking up at him.

"You don't mean that." You said laughing softly but William gently pinned you to the bed, now hovering over you.

"I mean every word." He said and you looked into his eyes as he planted another kiss on your lips. You closed your eyes wrapping your arms around his neck after he had let you go. His hands soon began to travel your body making sure to pay special attention to your hips and thighs. When he broke the kiss he slowly began to kiss down your jawline, to your neck making sure to leave bite marks to claim you as his.

"William..." You mumbled as you shuddered under his gentle touches. He parted completely from you and listed your nightgown off of your body leaving you in only your underwear.

"(Y/N)... let me love every part of you right now." He said and you bit your lip nodding. He went back to kissing your neck before trailing them down to your breasts, the small moans and sighs of pleasure escaped your lips. His fingers played with your clit through your underwear as he continued to trail his kisses down your body. When his lips reached the top of your panties, he used his teeth and dragged them down. The sudden action made you gasp and moan as you kicked the panties off when they were around your ankles.

William then began to kiss your inner thighs, gently biting down and sucking on the soft flesh. Heat began to rush to your core, as you bit your lip and whimpered as he began to tease you. He used his tongue and licked along your lower lips making you whimper out.

"So beautiful." He mumbled against your skin, he couldn't stop saying it. He was so in love with you, that you had him wrapped around your finger. He sucked on your clit, as he pushed a finger into your core. The feeling made you jerk slightly and moan loudly, as he began to thrust it in and out.

"A-Ahhh William..." You whined out as he added a second and third finger, he went back to kissing your inner thighs, and you continue to jerk as he thrust his fingers in. He sped up the pace of his thrusts and he looked up at your face, as it twisted in pleasure.

He leaned up and kissed you again, making you taste yourself a bit on his lips. You kissed back, almost instantly as you began to shake. You felt like you were going to burst, and you tightened around his fingers before cumming hard. He pulled them out and licked them clean as you were panting. He smirked slightly and you cupped his cheeks and began to kiss the scar on his face which caused his face to blush.

"I love you so much, William..."

"I love you too, my queen." He said as he went back down on you and began to clean you up with his tongue. He sucked all the juices out causing you to moan out again and covered your mouth. You were sensitive and felt like you were on cloud nine. You cried out as you were completely and he hummed slightly at the taste.

"You taste amazing." He said and you blushed to cover your face.

"Don't hide your face look at me beautiful." He said and you looked down at him as he pulled back and got undressed before hovering over you, he placed your legs on his shoulders and positioned himself at your entrance.

"Are you ready?" You nodded your head gripping the sheets beneath you as he began to push in slowly. The way he filled you caused you to arch your back off of the bed and you cried out. He kept a slow and steady pace until you got used to his size before speeding up.

The sound of skin slapping, moans, and grunts filled the room. The room got hotter, and he hovered over you bending you in a way so he could go deeper. That caused you to scream out his name as he found the bundle of nerves he was searching for.

"WILLIAM RIGHT THERE! AHH AH YES!" You screamed and he pounded into that same spot rough and hard. You began to see spots and it wasn't long before you came hard on him again, he wasn't done, and showed no signs of stopping until he came. Your body was shaking from the intense pleasure and you had tears in your eyes as you were overstimulated. After a few more thrusts he soon came inside, he stopped and stayed still as he came. He was panting slightly as he let your legs down.

He leaned down and kissed your lips softly as he ran his hands up and down your body. He laid beside you and pulled you to his chest and you sighed softly.

"Never leave me (Y/N), you are my world."

"I won't, I promise William." You said nuzzling your face into his neck with a smile.