*Lemon* Langris x Reader

Requested by Emihc92699, I hope you enjoy it

~~~~~~~~~
Langris has been avoiding you, which wasn't a surprise. Despite being pretty quiet and non talkative you stuck to Langris's side, which sometimes irritated him. People found it adorable that Langris would get flustered when you would hug him or kiss his cheek to shut him up from insulting you or someone else.

People at first thought you were shy since you didn't talk but they realized how persistent you were. People just realized you were the female version of Yuno. Accept you actually hung around Langris, like Yuno hung around Asta. Langris thought you were just going to leave him like all of his previous friends but he realized he was stuck with you.

Maybe that was why Langris decided to avoid you more, ever since he realized that he developed strong feelings for you. Everyone noticed in his change of mood even William, you were confused when you couldn't find him and would ask everyone where he was. All they did was shrug and went back to talking knowing you would find him eventually.

Langris was in his room since that was the last place you would look. He didn't know why you checked his room last, but you always did. He sighed leaned against his pillows, his robe hanging on the back of his chair. He had his eyes covered with his arm as you filled his thoughts. He wondered why you didn't speak much, when you did it sounded almost monotone. Yet when you were with him your personality shouted something other than a cool, yet cold and collected person.

He still wasn't used to you hugging him, yet you always cuddled him when you both were alone. Almost in a clinging like way. Yet when you did it when you both were alone he would always hold you closer and tighter to him. He kinda missed your warmth right now, now that he was thinking about it. It wasn't long before he heard a knock on the door and he instantly knew it was you.

"Come in..." you walked in and Langris glanced at you and motioned for you to lock the door. You did as he asked since he didn't want people walking in on you two cuddling. You removed your robe putting it beside his before climbing into bed with him. Just has he had thought you wrapped your arms around him and he pulled you on top of him so your head was on his chest. You both didn't really need words as this was normal and Langris hated talking since he never had anything to say to you.

You tangled your legs with Langris's and got comfortable as his arms were tightly around you preventing you from ever leaving until he was ready for you too. Langris buries his face into your neck and he sighed softly, feeling made you jump slightly since he never got close to your neck. You sighed softly and as he pecked your neck gently before stopping and closing his eyes.

You both enjoyed the warmth that the other gave the other. Langris began to play with your hair enjoying the feeling of the (h/c) strands fell through his fingers.

"Langris..." you said your voice was less monotone than normal causing the boy to look at you slightly.

"What?"

"I like you..." Langris's eyes widened in shock as he looked at you, you said it so casually like it was normal.

"What?"

"Mm I like you..."

"Okay...."

"Like, like like..."

"What?"

"Geez you are an idiot Langris..." you said insulting Langris and his eye twitched slightly, he went to retort something but you placed your lips on his. He blushed slightly but he held your body tighter to his and began to kiss back. You sat up breaking the kiss before cupping his cheeks and kissing him at a better angle. Langris wasn't able to sort out his thoughts and his hands slid down to your waist.