Mereoleona x Reader

You were currently lip locked with Mereoleona Vermillion; your ex just stood there in shock unable to believe his eyes. You were just as surprised as him as Mere held your head still as she moved her lips against yours. You weren't sure how it happened, all you know is that you were at a get together for magic knights and citizens and your ex kept rubbing his new girlfriend in your face and next thing you know you were making out with Mereoleona.

You gently gripped her robe as she licked your bottom lip and you gently parted your lips. She slipped her tongue past your lips claiming every inch of your mouth before she pulled away. Your face was in flames at this point and you could see the shock expression Fuegoleon's, Nozel's and the rest of magic knights faces including the wizard king.

"I doubt you could make her jealous, I can please her in ways you never could." Mereoleona said, you were so embarrassed and stunned that you couldn't even form words correctly. His girlfriend rolled her eyes and pulled him away from you and Mereoleona. It wasn't until five minutes later, she realized what she done, and where she was at. She looked at everyone looking at you two; her eyes trailed to you and you were still silent.

"I think...you broke her big sis...." Leo said hesitantly not wanting to die at his sisters wrath.

"Fuck (Y/N) I am sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly. I....am just gonna go." Mereoleona said removing herself from the situation since she felt humiliate for the first time ever. She normally was able to keep her emotions in check but when it came to you, she had a hard time. She wasn't even sure you went that way, she probably ruined any chance she had with you. She didn't want people to see how upset she was so leaving was the best option.

After you came down from your shock and it was to the help of Solid throwing water in your face to snap you out of it, you looked around confused. Everyone let a sigh of relief out that you weren't truly broken as they thought.

"Sorry, no one would do it and we weren't even sure that was going to bring you back." Solid said fearing your wrath but you just simply shrugged your shoulders and touched your lips.

"Did that...really happen?" You asked Fuegoleon and he nodded his head still in shock his sister kissed you in front of everyone. He knew she had feelings for you but he never imagined she would lose her level headed mind in front of everyone.

"Yeah, and now she is gone." He said and you looked around, that kiss wasn't one to just get your ex away, or play the pretend girlfriend of someone. That kiss was heated held a lot of passion and emotion in it. Now you wanted to find her, you never knew you had feelings like that for Mereoleona but that kiss definitely awoke something within you. It left you wanting to feel her lips against yours again.

You knew you had liked both boys and girls but now you were sure you had strong feelings for the woman that was just lip locked with you. You had an idea of where she would be and left the party, everyone knowing where you were going.  You went to the secret hideout that you both would runaway too when you wanted to think. There you saw her glaring at the stars, the sight was actually kind of funny but you knew it wasn't a laughing matter. You walked behind her and kissed her cheek before wrapping your arms around her.

She froze glancing back at you, there she saw your red face hiding in her shoulder. She leaned back against you as it was silent, she was waiting for you to say you hated her or slap her for kissing you. Yet you didn't instead you held her tightly not wanting to let her go.

"I'm sorry~" Mereoleona said but she felt you shake your head.

"Don't be, I enjoyed that kiss. I was just shocked, not expecting you to kiss me."  Mereoleona turned to face you pulling you into her lap. Hearing you say you liked the kiss, caused her to smile, it was silent before your grasped her face and pressed your lips to hers again. She was stunned that you initiated the kiss this time but she began to kiss back quickly gaining control. She nibbles on your bottom lip and you parted your lips, she slipped her tongue in once again exploring your mouth leaving no space untouched. You let a small moan escape your lips and she laid you on your back, you sucked on her tongue causing her to moan as well.

She parted from the kiss and began to kiss your neck marking you hers. You sighed softly running your hands through her hair, and she couldn't help but hum.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

"I love you too Mereoleona. I want to be yours." You said, she met your eyes nodding.

"I will definitely claim you mine." She whispered lowly and you both began to make love out in the open space where anyone could find you but no one did. She cherished your body gently and she was right she brought pleasure to you that you never knew existed yet she had you squirming and begging her for more. You already knew it was going to be a long and unforgettable night.