Yuno x Reader

You were drawing in your notebook of a certain raven haired boy who had caught your attention. You were new to the Golden Dawn Squad, and William your captain put you on the same team as Klaus, Mimosa and Yuno. You didn't know why but he said it would be good for you. You weren't weak so you didn't have to worry about being in the way of the ones fighting, you just preferred to be alone. You weren't good with talking with people. That being said Klaus often took your silence as rude, and you cocky. You didn't have the energy nor the strength and courage to correct him so you just let him say what he wanted. Mimosa was the only person that understood that you weren't a talkative person due to your personality.

You always hated the way you talk, you hated the way you laugh, you hated the way you smile. So you always kept a stoic face and ended up being just silent, only William and Julius were able to get you to speak but they never forced you to speak in front of other people because they knew it was draining for you. The last time you had to speak in front of people was at the magic Knight Entrance Exam. You had several squads raise their hands for you and you froze up before pointing to William's team. That was when William and Julius realized your issue with talking with people.

You were currently on a break because you and your team had finished a mission and William gave you guys some time off. You were bored so decided to go out to the garden and draw to clear your mind, you didn't know what Yuno thought of you since he was also the silent type for different reasons of course. You didn't bother asking him either since you wasn't sure if you really wanted to know. You let a small sigh out before going to different page in your notebook and began to draw the flowers in the garden. It wasn't long that you felt a presence beside you and you looked up to see Yuno. You both made eye contact and you blinked several of times confused but didn't say anything.

"You didn't come in for lunch, is everything okay?" Yuno asked you blinked before looking at the time and realized you had somehow forgot lunch. You nodded your head before going back to your notebook but he stopped you from drawing.

"It's just us, you can use your voice." Your eyes widen slightly and you looked at him, you could tell he was being serious. You let a small blush out before shaking your head but he took your notebook from you instead. You quickly reached for it but he held it out of your reach, you continued to reach for it but he wasn't moving.

"Use your voice." He said, you continued to reach for it. You glared at him but you could see the small smile that graced his lips as he continued to hold the book out of reach. You continued to reach before standing up and reaching for it but he only stood up as well to make sure. He was much taller than you so this made you mentally whine but you placed a hand on his chest standing on your tippy toes.

"Come on..."

"G-G-G-Give it back." You said quietly, he could just barely make out your voice but he ended up giving it back to you.

"You should use your voice more." He said and you slapped him with your notebook but he grasped your wrist gently. You shook your head again but he leaned down closer to your ear and whispered.

"You have a beautiful voice. You should use it." He said, this made your face a darker shade of red and you buried your face in his chest. He smiled wrapping his arms around you slightly, and holding you close. You froze at the sudden act of affection but you returned the hug causing him to put his face in your hair. You both stayed like that, and Yuno didn't let go since it was still only the two of you. Yuno was trying to figure out a way to confess that he liked you especially since Klaus and Mimosa found out about his feelings for you. They wouldn't get off of his case about it until he did something about it.

"(Y/N)..." You pulled from the hug to look at him and he leaned down placing his lips on yours. Your eyes widen in shock and you froze with shock written all over your face, he gently moved his lips with yours. After you came back to reality you began to kiss him back dropping your book in the process and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You gripped his shirt stepping closer to him, and you could feel Yuno's smirk grow. Once air was necessary, you both pulled away and Yuno leaned his forehead against yours.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said panting slightly from the kiss, you could barely meet his eyes but for once you used your voice . You looked at your book that had a picture of him in their and he saw the picture.

"I-I love y-you too." You said a little bit louder then you were use too. He stroke your hair behind your ear and pecked your lips.

"So then you will be my girlfriend then?"

"Yes..." You said and he smiled, he loved hearing your voice.

"Great..." He said with a smile which you made note to keep in your memory since he didn't smile often. What you two didn't know what Klaus and Mimosa was watching with Julius and William from afar. They all heard your voice, and Julius felt like a proud father even though you two weren't related he still saw you as a daughter.

"Awe my baby is speaking and growing up."

"With all due with respect... she isn't your daughter." Klaus said.

"Shhhh don't crush his dreams. Do you want to deal with a sulking and crying Julius." William asked and Klaus was confused until they saw a sulking Julius.

"She is steal my precious baby..."

"Right... how wrong of me to say other wise..." Klaus said sweat dropping slightly and he adjusted his glasses. They weren't use to seeing Julius like this but ever since you joined the magic knights Julius always declared you as his daughter.