*Lemon* Mars x Male Reader

Requested by @MarsSexy sorry it's so late and happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoy this~

You were currently in your room, you had nothing to do today so you decided to relax. Your thoughts began to fill with the one man that you had fell head over heels with and that was none other than Mars himself. You always had a crush on him and your thoughts always ran haywire when thinking of him. The things the man could probably do to your body always made you hard. You tried avoiding him because you didn't want Mars to notice your attraction for him, but he made it hard to do that. Like for instance right now, he was laying on your bed in silence.

You didn't know why he was laying on your bed or even in your room, but you could barely think straight. He didn't even speak except he wanted to be in here. Which left you confused and surprised when he just walked in. You sighed softly and he moved his eyes over to you staring at you. You didn't notice but he did, at how you were shifting in your spot. He narrowed his eyes wondering what would make you shift like you were.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked and you let a small gulp as he sat up staring intently which only made you shudder.

"Nothing is wrong..."

"Right because you have not been squirming in that same spot for the past two hours now..."

"You noticed?"

"How can I not?" He said his eyes trailing over your body, the look he was giving you was unreadable but thoughts were running through your mind and you bit your lip. Mars suddenly pinned you to the bed making you gasp out and stare at him. His eyes began to roam your body before he moved his hand down to your crotch.

"Maybe it's because of this." He said massaging your crotch, you moaned out letting whimpers escape.

"Is that it (Y/M/N)?" He continued to stare at you waiting for your response and you bit your lip.

"Mars, it's not..."

"Don't lie, I noticed you start squirming and try to avoid me. Tell me what is it you want me to do exactly?" Mars mumbled as he began to strip you of your pants and you were panting.

"I...I"

"Tell me..."

"I want you to fuck me..." Mars had that knowing smirk and you couldn't even hide your blush he stripped you completely.

"Please daddy..." Mars raised an eyebrow at you smirking slightly.

He completely stripped you of your clothes and began to tie your hands to the headboard with your shirt. He tightened it so you couldn't break free and he sat back looking at your now naked body. Your body had heated up and he got between your legs running his rough hands up and down. You shivered before letting a moan rip from your throat as he pinched your nipples.

"Ahhh.... Mars..." He leaned above you before sucking and biting your neck harshly almost piercing the skin. You flinched at the slight pain but it felt good, you could barely process the fact that he was doing this. He pulled from your neck before gripping your hair and pulling you up to meet his lips. He forced his tongue past your lips and explored the cavern. You kissed back letting him dominate your mouth, once he kissed to his content he went back to your nipples taking one in his mouth before using his hand and began to pump your length.

You moaned out gripping the restraints as he squeezed your cock before running his thumb over the tip. You were already dripping and you were so
Hard it was noticeably swollen. He glanced at your face as moans and whimpers escaped.

He went to your other nipple and gave it the same treatment before tugging on it with his teeth. That made you gasp out before he let go of it, you whimpered and began squirming even more.

"Damn~ you are already dripping Precum (y/m/n)." Mars mumbled as he pulled his fingers up up and licked it. You found it hot that he did that and when he started to strip it was only then that it occurred to you that this was really happening. He stroked himself before placing his cock in front of your lips. You parted your own lips and took him in, his taste was intoxicating. Once he started to thrust into your mouth, his moans filled your ears making you want to touch yourself but you couldn't. He held your head still as he began to face fuck you making sure not to be gentle. You gagged feeling your eyes water up but you continued to suck him off.

Mars met your eyes and he cussed under his breath at how sexy you looked. He gripped your hair tighter making you let a whine out as he held your head still. He pushed himself deeper into your mouth and stayed there before repeating the action until he was just as hard. He then pulled out and got between your legs again. He put your legs over his shoulders and you began to get excited.

"You are all sexy (Y/M/N), but remember from now on you are mine."

"That's all I ever wanted to~ AHHHH" Mars cut you off as he slammed into your back door without warning. The pain went up your spine and you squeezed your eye shut and Mars realized that you were in pain. Your eyes widen at the sudden intrusion and you gripped the restraints tightly until your knuckles turned white. You bit your lip trying not to scream in pain, you felt your hole stretched wide and Mars leaned down kissing you hard. You let out a loud whine that was muffled by Mars's lips, Mars stayed still to let you adjust to his size, after a few moments Mars began to pound into you with no mercy. Mars pulled back from the kiss so he could look at your face that twisted in pain and pleasure.

"OH Mars!" You practically screamed his name Mars smirked as he angled his thrusts so he could hit the bundle of nerves within you. Mars grunted at how tight you were was and realized you really was a virgin. Mars smirked at this knowledge and continued to pound into you, Mars held your legs up. Your body rocked with each thrust that Mars gave his body. You gripped the restraints and your pants and moans only got louder. 

You tossed his head back arching his back off of the bed, Mars held your hips still as he brought You back down against his cock. Your body shook from the intense pleasure, and you began seeing white spots. Mars pulled out of your ass before removing your restraints, he then flipped you over on your hands and knees, he slammed himself back into you. You had a hard time keeping himself up since this pounding was too good. Mars gripped your hair pulling your head back, as he continued to abuse your ass.

"I-I am close Mars!" You screamed out and Mars grunted his pace getting even faster. It wasn't long before you came all over your sheets and you tightened around Mar's cock.

"Shit you are so tight, tighter than before." Mars grunted out as he came in your ass. He slowed his thrusts down before pulling out. He bit your shoulder marking you before falling beside you on the bed. You collapsed on your stomach the stinging and the pleasure from the high mixing together. Mars pulled your body to his biting your neck once more before whispering in yours ears that only made you blush but smile. 

"You are mine, if I find out someone touched you. I will kill them. Got it?" Mars mumbled and you nodded your head. 

"I don't need anyone else. Just you."

"Good."